Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Indebted: 'Til Death Do Us Part (A Future Worth Fighting For Book 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
- Incarcerated: Letters from Inmate 92510 9/27/2014
- Inevitable: Love and War - 2/28/2015
- Indelible: Beneath His Ink - 12/12/2016
- Rogue in Love - 3/28/2017 *standalone* | Thea & Lex
- Open Wounds - 6/28/2017 *standalone* | Hope & Abel
- Indebted: 'Til Death Do Us Part 9/28/2017
- Inseparable TBA
Blackwater Renegades MC
- Blackwater Savior: Mia and Spooky (short) Feb. 2019
- Blackwater Deceiver: Maxine and Blu (short) Feb. 2019
- Blackwater Hostage:Dex and Nina (short) March 2019
- Blackwater Undercover: Diesel and Sia (short) June 2019
- Blackwater Rising - ACE
- Blackwater Rebel - BLU
- Blackwater Bastard - MUTT
- Blackwater Revival - GATOR
- - Incarcerated: Letters from Inmate 92510 -Katie & Logan
- - Inevitable: Love and War - 2/28/2015 -Teal & Trent
- - Indelible: Beneath His Ink - 12/12/2016 -Teal & Trent
- - Rogue in Love - 3/28/2017 *standalone* -Thea & Lex
- - Open Wounds - 6/28/2017 *standalone* -Hope & Abel
- - Indebted: 'Til Death Do Us Part 9/28/2017 -Teal & Trent
- - Inseparable TBA -Teal & Trent
- ASIN : B075FDZCH3
- Publisher : Inger Iversen Books, LLC; 1st edition (September 28, 2017)
- Publication date : September 28, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 5585 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 347 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #165,657 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
rising back up in the form of an old debt owed. Ace and the First Sons of the Revolution don't play. They need Trent's help and won't take no for an answer. Shayla's old life has reared it's ugly head and popped back up like Herpes. Even though she's in jail, the debt that Trent owed for Ace letting them live years ago and now he wants to collect.
Teal can not get used to Trent's past coming back to bite them in the azz. It was not until Spooky from the MC club helped her to understand that the big bad MC was devoted to stopping child sex trafficking that she understood why they needed Trent.
Inger wrote a very heart wrenching story about a man who just wants to live his life with his wife and daughter. This couple has all of the problems of any married couple with the added angst of drama caused by exes. Trent finally meets his son for the first time, but Teal has to deal with Harper who still has feelings for Trent. The next book is going to be interesting dealing with the son Marcus and Teal dealing with Harper. This book was very entertaining filled with complicated characters that bring lots of drama and suspense.
Teal loves being a wife and mother, but she wants more. Trent doesn't want her to work, and that plus other things are causing conflict in her marriage.
Trent and Teal learn that sometimes sacrifices have to be made, and their marriage won't survive without compromise. We follow the couple as they leave the ghosts of their past behind and travel the rocky road to HEA.
The author had me sweating bullets near the end with fear that Teal would leave. I had to change my shirt at one point from all the sweat, it had gotten that real for me. ( I really get into a good story.)
Anyhow, what a fantastic end to the trilogy. Sorry to see the story end. Would love more of Teal and Trent and preferably with him catching more of a dang break. Poor man deserves one by now.
Top reviews from other countries
I loved the series and hope for more!