- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 2, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415953685
- ISBN-13: 978-0415953689
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1 x 11.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,946,407 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Indefensible Space: The Architecture of the National Insecurity State 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Michael Sorkin is an architect, professional writer, and professor at City College. He is a frequent contributor to the New York Times, and is generally regarded as one of the most prominent architectural writers in America.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|