- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (January 22, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195108302
- ISBN-13: 978-0195108309
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#301,597 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #36 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Regional Planning
- #123 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Affairs
- #215 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Independent Cities: Rethinking U.S. Urban Policy
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Browse award-winning titles. See more