Ultra Durable Dog Ball - Lifetime Replacement Guarantee - Tested & Approved by Large Breeds & Aggressive Chewers - Virtually Indestructible, Tough, Strong Fetch & Chew Toy for Super Chewers
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Brand||Monster K9 Dog Toys|
|Item Weight||9.5 Ounces|
About this item
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: Our proprietary natural rubber compound is engineered to be as strong and indestructible as physically possible. Whether you have a high-energy dog who plays non-stop, or a super aggressive chewer, our toys are designed and proven to outlast it all. Give your big dog a real challenge with a toy they’ll love!
- AGGRESSIVE CHEWER APPROVED: Our industrial-strength natural rubber toys are tested & approved by thousands of large dogs and the most aggressive chewers: German Shepherds, Pitbulls, Bully’s, Labs,and more. Our toys have passed the ultimate test, with great reviews to back them up! So if your dog can destroy our toys, they are one of the toughest dogs around ;)
- 100% SAFE & NON-TOXIC: Our dog toys are made with a unique natural rubber compound that is 100% safe & Non-Toxic, tested and verified by a 3rd party, and unlike most "durable" dog toys, they aren’t made of hard synthetic materials like plastic or nylon, so they won’t splinter and won’t harm your dogs dental health (not to mention your floors and furniture). For your dog’s health, and your peace of mind
- PERFECT SIZE: Slightly larger than a tennis ball — makes it easy to throw and the perfect size for any medium or large sized dog; its size and heavy-duty design make it perfect for throwing long distances for those fetch-loving dogs, and it’s tough enough to withstand heavy chewing when your dog is tired of running
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: If you buy any dog toy from us and it doesn’t last as long as you think it should (congrats -- you're in the 1%!), we will issue you a full refund or a one-time replacement at anytime during the life of the product. No return shipping, no extra cost to you -- simple & hassle-free. We take great pride in being a small, product-focused business that stands behind their products with the absolute best customer service.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.75 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches; 9.5 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 15, 2016
- Manufacturer : Monster K9 Dog Toys
- ASIN : B01KITR6ZE
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After destroying every single toy we've ever bought for him, our kid's trampoline, tons of cords, a chair, shirts, towels, blankets, shoes (including the neighbor's), and another smaller dog (the smaller dog was being a little turd so it was in self defense), This has definitely been the one toy that's lasted our cerberus-pointer lab mix the most.
This ball keeps our pup entertained for several hours. Just be warned, if your dog is as nearly as determined as ours, you will most certainly have orange debris all over your floor.
I believe it was almost a month before we had to call in for a new ball, which is great for us. This was a good investment in our part. I highly recommend this product as it will get you your money's worth. Especially with the warranty and great service from this company.
As I type this, the product is listed as "no longer available", but I hope that status changes.
We have an 18 month old girl with a voracious appetite for chewing. Cloth toys and ropes last minutes. Kongs last literally an hour or two before becoming nothing but shredded rubber confetti. We've been through three doggie beds (though a K9 Ballistics bed lining her crate has proved to be a lasting winner), and have switched exclusively to elk horns as chew toys for her (expensive, but they last quite a while compared to anything else we've tried.)
I bought this a couple of months ago, and it's slowly starting to deteriorate, but she has yet to create enough of an edge in it to fully take it down.. We're definitely impressed.
She's about 25 pounds (updated weight as of 12/2018 - holding steady at ~50 lbs, but could stand to lose a few).. I could see a larger dog taking this ball down more quickly, so your mileage may vary, but for us, we're happy with the usage we've gotten so far.
I have a 100#+, year old, land shark of a working line German Shepherd. He loves this ball. He had put some dented grooves into the ball, but as of yet hasn't actually done more than cosmetic damage. No tearing or pieces coming off. Most "indestructible toys" last minutes with him. The only things that he can't/won't destroy in under five minutes are very heavy all rubber toys. I've been highly impressed with this one, and so has my spazzy pup.
It is heavy... So on hardwood floors it does make some noise. Which I don't mind. He loves bouncing it on his own and chasing it... And it does bounce very well for it's hefty weight. If your dog likes "tossing" toys on their own, you haven't puppy proofed the house, and have lots of fine antiques... The weight might be an issue. Luckily he and I only play with this in the living room... Where he has already destroyed or made me remove anything possibly destructible. Definitely worth five stars, and I'll keep an eye on Monster K9 for new things they offer.