India Tree Natural Decorating Colors, 3 bottles(red,yellow,blue)
|Price:||$16.44 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 3: red, yellow, and blue.
- Made from natural vegetable colorants (red cabbage, beet, turmeric)
- Contain absolutely no synthetic dyes or corn syrup
- Combine to produce beautiful pastels and the rich jewel tones
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
BLUE: glycerin, deionized water, vegetable juice and spirulina. RED: vegetable juice, glycerin, deionized water, turmeric. YELLOW: glycerin, turmeric and deionized water.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The set is for 3 colors and you can mix to make all the pretty colors in the pictures, I am an artist and have not problems with mixing colors. It comes with Red, Yellow, blue
2. Problem 1: The blue was not blue at all - it was swampy muddy green. not teal, not blue-green, not anywhere close to Blue. I shook and shook the product until I was blue in the face and was still a swampy mud brown/green. Absolutely nothing I can do with this color. My daughter wanted a princess cake with pink and purple - I said no problem. Big Mistake - I simply CANNOT make purple from this color.
3. It takes a TON of coloring to shade the icing. I have 2 pounds of icing (standard for a small cake) - it took over 1/2 the red to make a light pink icing. So frustrating. Now, the red is almost gone and I cannot make purple. this stinks!
4. Oh yea, it cost $30 for this??
Save your money - make your own dye from food - I am about to go on an exploration to find the perfect way to make purple because my little girl just wants a pink and purple cake.
No, these colors do not behave exactly like the conventional artificial food colors. BUT, if you are looking for an alternative to Red #40, Yellow #5, and Blue #5... your priorities will be health, safety, and a confidence that YOU CAN EAT A RED FROSTING ROSE!!!!
I did try baking with it and I felt like it tasted like veggie chips (it was a dyed cake)! My dad gladly gobbled up the whole cake but I will not bake it again.
Several of my kids react to dyes, from hives to migraines and for years, there weren't "fun" alternatives for them. This allows me to make some of that stuff for them, without worries.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I do like that these are natural based food colorings since we try to stay away from all dyes. It is really hard to find items like this without dye. Read morePublished 2 days ago by tam
I looked ALL OVER for food coloring that wasn't chemically based. These are a bit pricey, but they do the trick. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Keeley Amundson
We bought this for our little one 1st birthday. Wanted her to have icing but not full of sugar. They taste rather awkward and she didn't pay too much attention to it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jorge
The colors are ok, but yellow is the only one that shows up well. The red is pink, and the blue is only pigmented enough to show up as a faint dusty blue that almost looks gray. Read morePublished 5 days ago by T. M.
They are great until they expire. I've gotten some vibrant colors but the red goes bad fast and turns slowly brown.Published 22 days ago by PrincessofFireandIce
This coloring did work in frosting, but not in the baked cake. I was so disappointing as I bought this to specifically make a "Firecracker" cake for my grandsons,... Read morePublished 23 days ago by Lisa Barksdale
Work exactly as I expected. My first attempt at using natural dyes, and only my second attempt at decorating a cake at all so I have no complaints, and I really appreciate that I... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Srbeusk
All the colors are great and I was able to properly decorate my little girl's birthday cake without having to resort to regular food dye to which she is allergic. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer