Indian Healing Bentonite Clay Mask - Detoxifying Facial Mask Treatment for Hair & Skin, Face Care Masks Natural Deep Cleansing, Pore Minimizer Detox Clay Cleanser Powder 16 oz
|Price:||($0.59 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Material Type Free||Chemical Free|
About this item
- THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH KNOWN FOR CENTURIES: Organic Bentonite Indian Healing Clay has been used for centuries to pull out toxins from the body due to it's powerful anti aging ionic charge.
- 100% NATURAL & PURE: Our Bentonite Clay Powder is the highest premium grade available and is 100% pure soft clay. It is hypoallergenic, chemical free, natural, gentle and recommended for sensitive skin! Mixed with apple cider vinegar gives you best face mask you ever tried!
- PERFECT SKIN: Out bentonite clay mask will make your skin incredibly soft. Forget about skin problems - we will help you in a natural way!
- REJUVENATES HAIR: Only our all-natural Bentonite Clay formula can take your dry and thin hair to a lush, full and soft head of locks! It gives you that manageable, healthy looking and touchably soft hair. You can also use our Clay to cure a dry, itchy scalp! Our Bentonite Clay is great as a clay mask for face, pore mask, acne treatment, hair mask, facial cleanser, pore cleanser, acne face mask, foot mask, acne spot treatment, scar treatment and more!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We at Premium Nature are so sure that you will love how your skin looks after using our Indian Healing Bentonite Clay that we stand behind it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! We aim to please our customers!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How do you get rid of problem skin, acne, stretch marks, and damaged hair? Our bentonite Clay does it all and more!
Here at Premium Nature®, we know that treating skin problems is a difficult journey, and that everyone wants to find the elusive fountain of youth! That's why our Bentonite Clay provides your skin with all of the essential vitamins and minerals necessary for glowing, healthy skin.
Our Bentonite Clay is the highest premium grade available and is 100% pure soft clay. It is hypoallergenic, chemical free, natural, gentle and recommended for sensitive skin. Premium Nature's Bentonite Clay cleans the skin leaving it clear, with smaller pores. It also heals and regenerates skin tissue, making it feel rejuvenated. Bentonite Clay improves blood circulation and replenishes minerals in the skin, giving you a youthful, radiant look. It also clarifies and softens hair, giving you that manageable, healthy looking and touchably soft hair.
About This Product:
- Size: 16 oz/ 454 g
- 100% pure, hypoallergenic, chemical free, natural & gentle
- Cleans the skin leaving it clear, with smaller pores
- Heals and regenerates skin tissue, improving the look of your skin.
- Improves blood circulation and replenishes minerals in the skin
- Clarifies and softens hair
Product detailsSize:1 pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.29 x 6.89 x 0.94 inches; 15.84 Ounces
- Item model number : SG_B01GSF2OK4_US
- UPC : 857646006527
- Manufacturer : Premium Nature
- ASIN : B01GSF2OK4
Best Sellers Rank:
#176,514 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #3,310 in Facial Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You simply mix the clay with water to the desired consistency and apply it to the face (or body). Once dry (10-20 minutes depending on the skin type), the clay binds to bacteria and toxins both on your skin and in your pores to extract all the yucky stuff. This helps prevent breakouts and blackheads.
It has been known to help with eczema and other skin conditions both due to its antibiotic and anti-inflammation properties. It's even been known to help with sunburn and poison ivy. I've also used it on bee stings, mosquito bites, and spider bites to help reduce the inflammation and promote relief and faster healing.
I use it mixed with water as a mask as part of my weekly facial routine. This bag will last a very long time and for many, many masks. So easy to mix up! Just add water. I mix mine in a tupperware container (don't use metal), and that way if I make too much, I can store it for the next facial. Works great and so easy.
Bentonite clay and epsom salt are a perfect combination for sore and achy muscles. Just sprinkle equal parts of each into your bath water and soak for about 20 minutes. Ahhhhh, sweet relief! :-)
I have JUST now started making Christmas gifts this year (I know, I'm running terribly behind!) and I made homemade bath bombs for several of the people on my list. I used Epsom Salt, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Lavender essential oil, blue food coloring, water and this clay in them. They turned out quite lovely. They fizz perfectly, and leave the skin feeling soft and smelling wonderful after you use them.
This is an excellent price for a great amount of clay that will last a very long time. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
By christina cruz on March 31, 2017
I am afraid to try it in my hair, fearing that it may burn it off like it did my face.
2nd star only because of extremely fast delivery.
I also use this on a spot on my neck where I have some eczema. Works beautifully.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.