- Series: Guides to the American Landscape
- Paperback: 318 pages
- Publisher: McDonald and Woodward Publishing Company; 2 Sub edition (March 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0939923726
- ISBN-13: 978-0939923724
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #939,303 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Indian Mounds of the Middle Ohio Valley: A Guide to Mounds and Earthworks of the Adena, Hopewell, Cole, and Fort Ancient People (Guides to the American Landscape) 2 Sub Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This publication offers a handy, attractive, softcover guide to the mounds and earthworks of the Middle Ohio Valley. Anyone who wishes to visit these sights will find this handbook indispensable. --- The Old Northwest, Fall 1986
As a popular guidebook to the more spectacular Early and Middle Woodland mounds and earthworks of the region, this volume satisfies a long-standing need. --- Ohiana Quarterly, Summer 1987
About the Author
Susan L. Woodward is a professional geographer on the faculty of Radford University in Radford, Virginia. A geographer by training, Jerry N. McDonald is in business in Ohio.