$5 Indian Head Gold Piece Half Eagle Coin in 14k Gold Rope Bezel (24" - 14k Gold Rope Chain)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- $5 Indian Head Gold Piece Half Eagle Coin
- Minted From 1839-1908
- Coin Diameter: 21.6mm
- Coin is minted of .900 Gold and .100 copper
- Coin contains .24187 ounces of pure gold
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
From 1908 to 1929, Bela Lyon Pratt’s unique incused Indian Head design was used on the Gold Half Eagle. These coins are very scarce: mintage was low and in some years no $5 coins were struck at all. Production halted in 1929. A few years later gold coinage was stopped altogether, and the U.S. Treasury ordered the return of all gold coins for melting. Framed in our beautiful custom crafted 14K rope Gold design bezel, it becomes an exquisite piece of fine jewelry. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Includes a 24" 14k Gold rope chain.
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 1 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 ounces
- ASIN: B008YX8RUA
- Item model number: 11783
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review: