- Series: International Library of Society
- Hardcover: 276 pages
- Publisher: Routledge & Kegan Paul PLC; Second Edition edition (December 1955)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0710013035
- ISBN-13: 978-0710013033
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,276,677 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Indian Village (International Library of Society) Hardcover – December, 1955
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Top Customer Reviews
Dube, that's the author who I hope has since gone to prison for torture, thought that inundating the hapless reader with data dump would amount to some level of academic achievement. Hortense Powdermaker he isn't. Even Margaret Mead was more interesting and she told one Samoan fib after another. Dube, when you write "There are two pigs and three fountain pens in the town of Shamirpit" did you ever ask yourself the question, "Who the hell cares?"
If you read this monument to boredom, you will realize that your knowledge of anthro has not increased, and you may need that five hour energy drink to come back from your coma.
If you want to whip yourself into a catatonic stupor, this is the real deal.