Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 22, 2016
Easy to use, helpful and nicely worded.
on August 29, 2015
Not sure how I feel about these cards, can't really tell if they work. I don't like the fact I can only use 15 of them and of course I have to spend more money to get the whole deck. I will probably just delete them from my phone.
on May 18, 2016
This is an adorable app for anyone who wants to play with tarot cards and learn what they mean in the different life spots. I thought it was very cute. I think that most people who are into astrology and such would like this sort of app.
on December 7, 2016
Great for a free app; beautifly illustrated and very accurate! Cards have great detail. I don't love the questions on each card but I love the affirmations.
on May 4, 2015
I am using the free version of the app and have not upgraded, but from what I've seen so far, the picture quality and bright colors are lovely. I hope to use the full deck soon - the reading with the free version was slightly accurate so I can't wait to see what kind of readings this deck offers once I have the full deck!
on July 13, 2015
I really enjoy this app. It allows me to do a reading for the day as a check in, and it also allows me to do a more thorough reading that I can save to the journal. This is important to me so I can see the cycle and also to recognize the vibrations around me.
I found this at the Amazon App Store and it is free.
I plan on purchasing the deck.
on March 25, 2016
What can I say...I'm a spiritual junkie and really enjoy these do-it-yourself readings.
on August 27, 2014
It has very Beautiful graphics. I like that you don't have to know how to read cards. It explains what each card means. It's not fortune telling, it's more about things you can meditate about.
on October 1, 2014
this is just for fun. not the results i expected, but i have to say, some of the cards were right on target concerting things i need to clear up in my life. that made me sit up and take notice that a game was so accurate.
on July 30, 2014
i find the readings, even with the smaller deck of the free app, to be surprisingly accurate and thought provoking. It has helped me to bypass all the 'shoulds' and other baggage to get to my true inner knowledge and desires.