|Item Weight||1.28 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.69 x 5.51 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||4333058599|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||711830268415|
Indie Ridge Skull Outdoor Motorcycle Mask Ski Snowboard Mask Seamless Headwear Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ BREATHABLE: Breathable, lightweight microfiber fabric. Perfect motorcycle mask, great for skiing, snowboarding, riding, fishing, angling, and hiking.
- ✔ SEAMLESS: Seamless/tagless fit for optimal comfort. Hemmed edges to prevent unraveling.
- ✔ PROTECTION: Wind resistant and durable. Full spectrum UV protection mask.
- ✔ 100% MICROFIBER: Provides warmth in cooler temperatures, but stays fully breathable.
- ✔ Great for all outdoor activities Motorcycling, snowboarding, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and anything else outdoors.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
✔ BREATHABLE: Breathable, lightweight microfiber fabric. Perfect motorcycle mask, great for skiing, snowboarding, riding, ATV riding, fishing, angling, and hiking. Any sport that exposes you to the harsh outdoors, The Original Skull has you covered.
✔ SEAMLESS: Seamless and tagless, one-size-fits-all for optimal comfort. This motorcylce mask is double stitched to prevent unraveling at the edges.
✔ PROTECTION: Wind resistant and durable. This motorcycle and skiing/snowboarding mask provides Full Spectrum UV protection. Provides warmth in the cooler temperatures, but stays breathable.
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I knew it was going to be like this, I would have gone to SA masks and purchased 5 of these for almost the same price.
I have to say I'm so impressed that when I put on the skull print, it actually lines up with my face. This NEVER happens with the cheap brands.
I rode in the skull print the same night and it did a good job at keeping cold wind of my lower face and neck. It was comfortable and just the right blend of stretchy and tight so it stayed in place. Also it was even comfortable over my beard (major win).
I do remember thinking it would be awesome to have this mask in a bit thicker variety for very chilly weather, but that's it.