FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Chose to play as one of four main characters - Lucas Kane, Detectives Carla Valenti or Tyler Miles, and Lucas' brother Marcus Kane
- Play through 44 bone-chilling acts and manage the mental health of each main character -- make the right choices and you'll maintain their psychological balance
- Multi-view split-screen allows players to see what is happening in a different area of the game while playing a separate level
- Motion Physical Action Reaction(MPAR) allows players to make the same movement as his character on screen - creating a physical identification between player and character
- Physical Action Reaction(PAR) interface is used during minigames -- move the analog control sticks in the proper direction in order to succeed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Indigo Prophecy is a paranormal thriller that lets you become multiple characters and view the experience from multiple viewpoints. Incredible film-style design pulls you into the story, until you're intimately immersed in the game. Your actions will affect the plot and create a scenario-driven, interactive experience.
New York City is stunned by a string of weird murders, all following the same pattern: Ordinary people kill total strangers in public areas. Lucas Kane becomes another of these killers when he murders a stranger in a men's bathroom. Covered in blood, Lucas regains consciousness with no memory of why he committed murder. He must solve this mystery before being incarcerated for life. Over 50 stuntmen and actors were used for the game, to create the most realistic, high-caliber, Hollywood-style action sequences
Top customer reviews
The game plays like their other PS3 classics(Heavy Rain and Two Souls: Beyond), in that it's less like a standard video game, and more like an interactive cinematic experience. So, don't expect edge of your seat platform jumping, or running and gunning down enemies in a hail of gunfire, but DO expect an epic storyline that will keep you intrigued, and will evolve based on the choices you make.
It's like the choose your own adventure of the video game realm!
Now, due to the uniqueness of this game, I should say right up front that the game isn't for everyone! It's one of those games that you either love or hate, and it's about 50/50, but if you have played and enjoyed other QD games, then you know what to expect, and will no doubt enjoy this title just as much as their other.
Most recent customer reviews
IT STARTS OFF GOOD BUT GOES DOWN HILL
THE WRITING SUCKS
THE STORY IS CRAZY
THE PLOT IS CRAZY
THE CHARACTERS ARE A ROLLARCOASTER OF HELL.Read more