FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Chose to play as one of four main characters - Lucas Kane, Detectives Carla Valenti or Tyler Miles, and Lucas' brother Marcus Kane
- Play through 44 bone-chilling acts and manage the mental health of each main character -- make the right choices and you'll maintain their psychological balance
- Multi-view split-screen allows players to see what is happening in a different area of the game while playing a separate level
- Motion Physical Action Reaction(MPAR) allows players to make the same movement as his character on screen - creating a physical identification between player and character
- Physical Action Reaction(PAR) interface is used during minigames -- move the analog control sticks in the proper direction in order to succeed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Indigo Prophecy is a paranormal thriller that lets you become multiple characters and view the experience from multiple viewpoints. Incredible film-style design pulls you into the story, until you're intimately immersed in the game. Your actions will affect the plot and create a scenario-driven, interactive experience.
New York City is stunned by a string of weird murders, all following the same pattern: Ordinary people kill total strangers in public areas. Lucas Kane becomes another of these killers when he murders a stranger in a men's bathroom. Covered in blood, Lucas regains consciousness with no memory of why he committed murder. He must solve this mystery before being incarcerated for life. Over 50 stuntmen and actors were used for the game, to create the most realistic, high-caliber, Hollywood-style action sequences
Top customer reviews
If you do want to play through this wonderfully through, but very well told story, I advise you to download it directly onto your PC or other gaming device.
When I bought the game I was really excited and the game didn't disappoint. It was like I was controlling a movie! But, being an aged game, it's graphics and character mechanics aren't the best. For instance, the way Lucas Kane walks at a few of his mind states is very robotic and unrealistic. The way the game handles camera changes while you're walking isn't to good either, if you move your analog stick to match the direction the character's going then you start doing weird turns. So it's best to let it snap back to the center and adjust to the new angle.
I really enjoyed this game, I'd recommended it if you're not one of those "These graphics are the suckage! Failboat!" brats.
It's got an interesting story, plot twists, a setting that sucks you in, and freedom to chose whether or not to pay your bill.
Truly a unqiue and fun experience
QTEs done right
Really interesting story
A game unlike any other
You play as a killer and the cops tracking him
Well developed characters
Awesome sense of freedom with the choices the player can make
The second half of the story takes a nosedive
Awesome and truly unique game told from so many different perspectives with so many things that work really excellent, this game is 10/10. Only downside is the story taking a nosedive near the end of the game, everything else is top notch.