Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Platform: PC Disc|Format: Box|Change

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on August 5, 2010
I have recently downloaded the Anytime Organizer Deluxe 12 from Amazon. After having used it for awhile, I can say that it does everything that it is suppose to do and appears to be stable. I know from reading the reviews of the CD-ROM version and previous versions that many users have been frustrated by bugs and installation issues. I can report that so far I have had no problems. This is part of the reason why I chose to download it from Amazon instead of purchasing a hard copy; I felt that I was likely to get the most current version with the bugs worked out (that, and it's significantly cheaper). I would strongly recommend updating the program when you first run it.

Having upgraded to Windows 7, I could no longer use my older version of Outlook and needed an affordable alternative that would keep my schedules, contacts, to do lists, notes and the like and sync it all with my Pocket PC. (There are many syncing options to choose from when installing for the first time, such as Pocket PC, Palm, various phones, etc.) The Organizer has many options when syncing that allow me to manage exactly what I need to have between my calender and PDA. Having decided to give version 12 a try, I'm glad I did. I find it to be full-featured and easy to use. Once I got the hang of the interface, I believe I actually like this better than Outlook. Of course, it's simpler in many ways but that's a plus for me. Tasks like making re-occuring appointments and adding new catagories are very easy. It has many nice features like an expense record, daily journal entry, schedule ticker, password organizer, and the ability to print info in various page formats. Also, something that I did not expect, If I want to send an email from the contacts screen all I have to do is click on the contact and then the email button, and it automatically opens up my email program and selects a new message to the chosen contact. That may not seem like much to some, but for me that's a multi-step process that I no longer have to go through.

As with anything, there are some things I would like to see it do better. It doesn't always read appointment info and times correctly from the PDA and I often have to manually correct some data. The interface screens are a little simplistic looking and doesn't have the sharp professional look that Outlook has. Things like that.

All in all, I am very pleased to be able to sync my schedule and contact info with my PDA again and to have an integrated desktop scheduling system that meets my needs. All for a very affordable price. I'm happy.
on November 24, 2011
I was a little skeptical because of this product's long list of 1's. That's usually a sign that something is wrong and the product won't work. I was especially concerned because I'm using the 64 bit version of Windows 7.

I installed this product in July, 2011 and used it though November 2012 with no problem. Now it's November and the product has worked 100% solid. No problems whatsoever. It installed easy and has been easy to use. The interface is OK; it's not the best I've ever seen. There is so little other software that looks and works like a real calendar I absolutely recommend this for anyone who likes that look. Outlook and Google calendars are hideous and this is the only alternative that looks and works like a real calendar.

This November I upgraded to version 14 Deluxe to obtain that product's "sync" capability so I could import my calendar into outlook and then update my Blackberry from outlook, as I normally do. Long story short, Sync worked to load my calendar into outlook, but it stepped on the Blackberry sync product and broke it. After several deinstalls and reinstalls I can assure you that each of these sync products steps on the other (probably are trying to use a common file) and there is no way to have them both operational.

Conclusion - it's worth a try as a standalone product, but doesn't integrate successfully with the rest of the world.
on November 9, 2012
I must say at first glance I was not impressed with this product. I bought the download version in May of 2012 (this year) and when I saw the interface I decided not to use it. Flash forward to October 2012.. I am back in sales and needed a planner to use. I did not want to shell out big bucks for Outlook, so I decided to give this software a second look AND I'M GLAD I DID! I prefer software that is clean and not overly cluttered. This gives you a traditional day planner look. Downloading and installation was easy. I am using it on Windows Vista with no problems.

I have been using it on a daily basis for 3 weeks and I'm very pleased with it. I have used Outlook, Tony Robbins RPM, and another one that was too complicated so I ditched it. This is very easy to use and has some nice features such as alarms with different sounds (my favorite is the sound of the old fashion typewriter) and you can put your own mp3s as alarms too. You can send a text to remind yourself of an appointment, there are notes, and password storage (a great feature for the info age. I use all of these features.

Appointments are easy to set and move. It will let you know when you've overscheduled yourself. I like being able to go to the web from the organizer. I've had no problem color coding groups. I particularly like the notebook feature as you can set up different sections for different purposes. There is also an expense tracker for those who need it. This planner hits all the notes you would expect in a basic planner.

There were a lot of comments about the documentation. I actually sat down on a Saturday with the user guide provided through the day planner and read through it. It also has a robust help feature so people must not be reading the documentation. Once I read what it could do I really got excited about using it.

Overall a great value for the money.. just enough to get the job done, not too much to frustrate you! And you can't beat the price.

I would recommend this product to first time planner users, for people who prefer simpler software interfaces, for anyone that needs to plan their weeks. It really is a great planner and I am planning to use it for years to come. After much searching, the planner I was looking for was right underneath my nose! I just had to get to know it a little better.
on June 20, 2017
THIS IS THE MOST FABULOUS COMPUTER THERE IS........BAR NONE....!!!
YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST TRY IT....!!!
on December 6, 2011
The installation was seamless. The product is a little basic, but probably good value. My old friend Lotus Organizer has been a faithful tool for many years but is becoming long in the tooth and will not sync now to my new Nokia phone. I have tried the Windows Calendar and Contacts but the are quite limited in operation and require Nokia suite to sync. Since the sales information states that you can import from many programs I thought that importing from Windows would be easy. Wrong Contacts will save in .txt and .csv so these can be imported but Calendar will only export in a funny file system so cannot import. This was a bit of a negative for me. One good thing is that it syncs directly to my Nokia N8, so it offers good value for me.
on March 31, 2016
A great alternative to traditional software products. It does what I need and works great. It does take some learning to tailor to your requirements, but with a little attention to detail - perfection.
on October 29, 2012
The Anytime Deluxe Organizer 12 is fully featured, some may say bloatware, but I was looking for a product to replace the simple Windows Calendar which Microsoft dropped with Windows 7. That was unfortunate, but even worse was searching the web for a product (free or otherwise) to replace it. Amazingly, I couldn't find one that was just a cale4ndar so I tried the Organizer but it was way more than I wanted and actually didn't have a simple calendar so I returned it. The solution however was right under my nose all the time in the form of the Thunderbird calendar (free.)
on June 9, 2017
IT DID THE JOB FOR ME
on August 18, 2012
I don'r want to belabor the point so I'll keep it short, quick, and simple. For $13.00 plus change I got what I paid for. Directions are pathetic (no directions would be an improvement), graphics make stick figures seem like works of art and make no sense, the help function is useless as you know what on a bull, etc. If I had to decide between using this software on a regular basis or get shot at sunrise I would eagerly await the dawning of the next day, shake hands with the firing squad and fix their breakfast, light my own cigarette. put on my blindfold, and give the order to fire. Sadly it gets one star which is far too many. Not recommended.
on June 14, 2017
I can not get it to open I would like to have my money back and try something else.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.