- Series: New Directions in Social Psychology
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Westview Press (May 4, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813318505
- ISBN-13: 978-0813318509
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,349,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Individualism And Collectivism (New Directions in Social Psychology)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Yet even in the most collective of cultures, "ingroup-outgroup" conflicts are still seen as undesirable (albeit perceived as necessary at any given point in time). However, when entire populations become so atomized that they can hardly relate to their fellow humans, that they are no longer capable of experiencing any sort of authentic forms of loyalty, affection or empathy going beyond a "what's in-it-for-me" self - that is a human failure of catastrophic proportions.Read more ›