Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2015
This is one of the cutest idea's for entertaining children at the wedding reception. The activity's are a great way to introduce wedding concepts to the children as well. It's pretty awesome that it comes with crayons too =)

The books are very thin, just like the picture, but there are 20 pages of activities. I would recommend this for other brides who feel it is important to have children at their reception =)
review image
on July 14, 2017
these were wonderful. I bought them for the kids attending my wedding. I wanted them to have something to do to keep them occupied so they wouldn't run around during the ceremony. This was a great item and highly recommend. My wedding wasn't at all fancy so it was perfect.
on December 22, 2015
They were awesome. The kids loved them at my wedding reception. And the adults loved the cute little touch. Thank you!
on August 17, 2016
This is a cute product, and was a nice addition to the tables at my wedding. These activity books are individually wrapped, and each contains a small package of crayons. It seemed like a little too much packaging at first, but ended up being very helpful when packing them up and bring able to just toss them on the tables.

The books themselves are small and thin. These are not high quality activity books-- but they are good for the purpose they are intended (and what do you really expect for price?!?) I was happy with the purchase, and would buy them again of there was more themes!
on March 4, 2017
Packaged well, unharmed. Honestly one of the cutest ideas ever!! It's truly adorable and I know the kids are going to be entertained instead of bored at the wedding!
on July 12, 2015
perfect for kids at our wedding, we set them at the place settings of all the kids who came, and they seemed to all enjoy it. A few of the kids even colored pictures for us which was super cute.
only complaint is that they're very small so their entertainment value is pretty small, prolly only kept the kids busy for 5-10 min
on May 11, 2017
Bought these for the kids at our up coming wedding. Just a little something to keep them occupied! There are quite a few pages for their entertainment. Not only coloring but a few puzzles too.
on September 19, 2017
Low quality, kinda crappy... half of the crayons were broken or the boxes squished. Some of the booklets had 1 staple, some had none, some others had 2-3. Cute idea just horribly done
on February 24, 2017
Super cute, well packed, and small enough to not take over the entire table at the wedding. I got these to entertain the young guests that will be at my wedding. Each package of coloring book and crayons is wrapped together. Haven't tried the crayons to see the quality, but I'm assuming it's hard to have terrible crayons. I'm hoping that these coloring books will do their job by entertaining the little ones for a short period of time during dinner and speeches.
on November 20, 2016
This is a pretty cute item but the packaging was not what it should have been. The books all came bent and some of the crayon books were a little smashed. I put the books under some heavy books and that helped. I just had to bend the crayon boxes back into shape. The set is cute, the crayons work fine and I'm glad we have them for the wedding but ours will not be individually packaged when we hand them out since they all needed a little repair.