Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 26, 2015
This is one of the cutest idea's for entertaining children at the wedding reception. The activity's are a great way to introduce wedding concepts to the children as well. It's pretty awesome that it comes with crayons too =)

The books are very thin, just like the picture, but there are 20 pages of activities. I would recommend this for other brides who feel it is important to have children at their reception =)
review image
10 people found this helpful
on August 17, 2016
This is a cute product, and was a nice addition to the tables at my wedding. These activity books are individually wrapped, and each contains a small package of crayons. It seemed like a little too much packaging at first, but ended up being very helpful when packing them up and bring able to just toss them on the tables.

The books themselves are small and thin. These are not high quality activity books-- but they are good for the purpose they are intended (and what do you really expect for price?!?) I was happy with the purchase, and would buy them again of there was more themes!
on February 24, 2017
Super cute, well packed, and small enough to not take over the entire table at the wedding. I got these to entertain the young guests that will be at my wedding. Each package of coloring book and crayons is wrapped together. Haven't tried the crayons to see the quality, but I'm assuming it's hard to have terrible crayons. I'm hoping that these coloring books will do their job by entertaining the little ones for a short period of time during dinner and speeches.
on November 20, 2016
This is a pretty cute item but the packaging was not what it should have been. The books all came bent and some of the crayon books were a little smashed. I put the books under some heavy books and that helped. I just had to bend the crayon boxes back into shape. The set is cute, the crayons work fine and I'm glad we have them for the wedding but ours will not be individually packaged when we hand them out since they all needed a little repair.
on November 8, 2013
We needed to think of a few favors for just the handful of young guests at my daughters wedding, and these were perfect. It's a coloring book plus activities, dot to dot, mazes, and word search. They were a big hit, They were much better than I expected, and the price was great. I think I paid $8.99 and received a pack of 12 books and 12 small packs of crayons. Each set in it's own separate package.
4 people found this helpful
on July 14, 2017
these were wonderful. I bought them for the kids attending my wedding. I wanted them to have something to do to keep them occupied so they wouldn't run around during the ceremony. This was a great item and highly recommend. My wedding wasn't at all fancy so it was perfect.
on August 6, 2016
Cute little addition to the children's table we have planned for my daughters wedding reception. Will keep little hands busy for a short time. I am hoping that even the older children will at least find a page or two that they might like to color. If not, the price was right for what they are....a few pages of cute wedding pictures and riddles.
on March 1, 2016
I knew that the booklets would be small, however, not only were they small but the paper was very cheap quality. It would have been easier/better for me to just print a few things from my computer to give to the kids.
All around, not a terrible buy if you have lots of kids to entertain, however, not worth the money if you don't.
on September 19, 2017
Low quality, kinda crappy... half of the crayons were broken or the boxes squished. Some of the booklets had 1 staple, some had none, some others had 2-3. Cute idea just horribly done
on February 10, 2016
I ordered these for a friend for her wedding. She was very pleased with the purchase and can not wait to use them at her wedding. Her children even loved them and can't wait to be able to use them as well. I believe this was a very good idea to keep children occupied at a wedding or even a rehearsal dinner.