Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on July 27, 2014
I am happy with this order. I got this so that I would have something to give as a small thank you for coming gift to the smaller children at the wedding. I have little tins and bags of candy for the adults. I thought this would be a nice way to give the kids something to do other than making noise and running around at the wedding. I know what it is like as a mother of four how hard it is to try and control your kids during a wedding service so thinking of the poor parents of smaller kids I thought this would be perfect and I can not wait to give them out at the wedding coming in October. They are not too small either they are a nice size in fact they are bigger than I expected them to be. Plus with this order getting TWO packs for the price of one is always a bonus!
on November 20, 2017
Wedding-

The books kept the kids quiet during our mother/father and first dance.
on December 31, 2015
These wedding books are really cute. I have not had my wedding yet so I'm not sure how the children will react, but I definitely can not wait to see! They look like a lot of fun, and I can not lie, I definitely have been tempted to color them myself! I am completely satisfied with the product! I recommend this product to all with an upcoming wedding!
on February 25, 2014
i ordered these for my wedding to keep some of the younger kids occupied during the reception. These were perfect for just that. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for, and these are cheap. The color of the paper is alot darker than it looks in this picture. So it doesnt seem like color crayons would really show up on the paper. Also, theres probably only about six or so pictures in each booklet. I was hoping for more. They will work though.
on March 27, 2015
I'm so excited about this activity set for the kiddos that will be at my wedding! Hopefully it can entertain them for a while and be a fun little favor for them. The item was delivered in perfect condition and with Prime, it came in within two days.
on May 12, 2014
The books are very cute. Crayons are colored wax - not very good. Packaging was ok except some of the crayon boxes are all smoohed and needed to be pushed back together. Each book and box of crayons comes in its own little plastic package which will be nice when children are taking one at the wedding.
on October 16, 2016
Nice set, kept kids busy while waiting for food at the wedding. Thin paper, but good for the price.
on December 7, 2015
Was so cute for the kids at my wedding. They used them more than I expected. On the fence, purchase it! I only bought two packs and had just two or three left over.
on May 16, 2014
We ordered these to occupy the children at our wedding and they were a BIG hit! Adorable, full of different games-as well as coloring pages, and 0 problems with the crayon quality. It's a Must Buy!
on May 31, 2015
My sister got married last summer and everyone was so impressed that we thought of the kids. These coloring books kept the kids entertained and allowed the parents to dance and enjoy the wedding :)