Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully adjustable seat, handlebar, & resistance
- Heavy duty crank and steel frame with a 44lbs flywheel
- Chain drive mechanism for smooth and quiet workouts. Adjustable Inseam Height - Max 37 Inches / Min 29 Inches. Seat Dimensions - 10.25L x 6.5W x 2.5H
- Transportation wheels for easy portability
- Max user weight 250 lbs. The seat can be adjusted for height and proximity to handlebars! With a simple twist of a knob, you can move back and forth (and up / down) so your workout can remain comfortable when riding for long periods of time.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Sunny Health & Fitness
For over a decade, Sunny Health & Fitness has been the premiere distributor of high quality health and fitness products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with a wide network of top manufacturers in Taiwan and China, Sunny Health and Fitness has established long-lasting professional relationships that have enabled us to offer much more competitive pricing than the average industry distributor to you, our customers.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1110 & SF-B1110S Indoor Cycling Bike
By Sunny Health & Fitness
The Sunny Silver SF-B1110 & SF-B1110S Indoor Cycling Bikes are built of solid steel and durable plastic with transport wheels so it can easily be moved around. Most importantly, the Indoor Cycling Bike is versatile. With a fully adjustable seat and handlebar you're guaranteed to be comfortable while you get your burn on. And if you're in the mood for a challenge, an adjustable resistance can make peddling as difficult as you want. Measures 46.5L x 20.5W x 47.5H inches and features a chain drive mechanism for smooth, quiet workouts.
- The chain drive mechanism provides a smooth and quiet workout
- 44 lb flywheel with a fully adjustable seat, handlebar, and resistance
- Heavy duty crank & steel frame
- Transportation wheels for easy portability
- Maximum user weight: 250 lbs
- Item Dimensions: 44L x 20W x 44.5H
- View User Manual
Switch up the intensity of your workout on your SF-B1110S with the convenient tension knob. With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance so your SF-B1110S workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey. Utilizing this tool allows the SF-B1110S user to engage in different and unique routines in every workout which stimulates the muscles differently and creates a variety of new patterns of workouts.
Your SF-B1110S is equipped with a quiet and smooth felt fabric brake pad system. The resistance system allows for various tension levels which allow you to create an intense workout thus burning more calories. Mix up your workout by changing your resistance workout to tone up and build muscles.
The comfortable seat can be easily adjusted for height and proximity to handlebars. Easily adjust back and forth and/or up / down) for convenience and stability so your workout can remain comfortable when riding for long periods of time. Adjustable seating allows for multiple people in your household to use the equipment comfortably and efficiently. Having the correct seating adjustment is important to assure you won’t fall while giving it your all.
Making the transformation of your home into your own personal fitness studio is effortless with these convenient transport wheels. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage. No need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. The wheels at the front of the unit allow the user to move their bike around with ease, from room to room, or store it away out of sight.
|Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1110 Indoor Cycling Bike||Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike - B901||Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike - B901B||Chain Drive Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1423C|
|Adjustable Handlebar||Up/down Only||Up/down Only||Up/down Only||Up/down Only|
|Drive System||Chain Drive||Chain Drive||Belt Drive||Chain Drive|
|Max User Weight||250lbs||275lbs||275lbs||265lbs|
|Adjustable Seat||Up/down & Front/back||Up/down & Front/back||Up/down & Front/back||Up/down & Front/back|
Take your indoor bike training and cardio workout to the next level with the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1110 Indoor Chain Cycling Bike. Cycling increases stamina, strength and aerobic fitness. This bike offers low intensity to begin with, if recovering from injury, but can be built up to a demanding physical workout to fit your fitness goal. Its heavy-duty frame, well balanced and weighted flywheel, premium resistance system, provide a smooth ride. So what are you waiting for? Get going and get cycling with Sunny’s Indoor Cycling bike.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, I was lusting after The $2000 Peloton bike ( with its live classes, cadence information, and everything else ) and so I made a couple modifications to this bike and used a couple apps and I think it's a really good alternative.
1) get this bike - $250
2) get the wahoo wireless RPM cadence tracker and mount it on the crank shaft. I did it with the little silicone holder it comes with, for attaching to your shoe I think, and some zip ties. No dealing with wires or anything. Just install it and pedal and it shows up on the free Wahoo app on your phone. In fact I like this better than a bike computer because using the app it automatically puts all the information into my fitness pal or Apple health or whatever. I got the RPM from Amazon for about $50.
3) get a heart rate monitor like the wahoo one or I have the mio fuse. It works with the free wahoo app, which accepts many other heart rate monitors too. These cost $50+
4) use the Peloton cycle app for LIVE classes and tons of ondemand classes too. They are one of the best spin places in NYC and their instructors are top notch. All kinds of themes and metric and personal best classes. Really really great music and cueing and you just feel wonderful after taking their classes. It's $12 a month for unlimited classes.
5) the BitGym app has over 65 amazing HD virtual rides from all over the world. From New Zealand to Switzerland to the California coast and even down to Patagonia. But the coolest thing is that it uses your iPads camera to track your cadence and it speeds up or slows down the pace of the video based on how fast you are going. It sounds cheesy to say, but it really makes you feel like you are there! This is $8 a month for unlimited views. They even have guided/coached rides. You can use your own music for the I coached rides. It can track your cadence and even work with a heart rate monitor too. And it saves the data for you. These rides are unbelievably beautiful. I find myself extending my workout just to see more of the videos. And I play my own music and use my heart rate as a guide as to when to push myself and when to recover. I wish I had a big screen tv in the room where I have my spin bike. Then I could air play it to a giant screen and be fully immersed.
6) Of course getting spin shoes with SPD cleats and the shimano pd-m324 dual pedal completes the package, but aren't necessary. I bought the shims I pedals from Amazon as well. I added the baskets from the original pedals that came with the bike to the spd pedals I bought so I can use clips but my husband can use street shoes.
So anyway, if you use the things I mentioned above, you will have an Amazing experience. The only thing that the peloton bike does is a real time leaderboard. This set up doesn't have that. But you can use an app like race my ghost that lets you compete against your own previous workouts so that is kinda the same.
Hope this was helpful. I can't recommend the peloton app and the bitgym app enough. They really are fabulous.
Looking on Amazon - saw Sunny bikes had the most reviews at a very affordable price tag. At this price tag it wouldn't ache me that to get a different one if I ended up becoming a serious spinner. Assembly was a breeze. Though the amount of reviews did play a part (I don't trust the reviews that much as quite a few of them are Pay to Play) - the prime deal on that day sealed the deal for me. It was delivered quick. This thing is heavy - took it out of the box on the first floor and carried it by parts our basement (the flywheel component was the heaviest part - needed my wife and kid to help me). Assembly was quick and did a dry run immediately.
People complain about the seat being too hard, but I didn't have any such issue. May be mine has gotten used to not having a cushiony seat ;). I have done few 45 minute classes through Peloton app and I have had more issue sitting on my hard water rower seat than this one.
Improvements I would suggest.
Always wonder why companies take short cut on smaller things - and those are definitely the ones that annoy customers. The resistance thing is a crazy one. Adjustment is very coarse and in my opinion has a mind of its own (though it is not a computer). Lets suppose you want to make it a little harder - give a turn, it might make it super hard to pedal or might make it super easy. Kind of unpredictable . I would have loved the resistance to be as simple as, turn it like a screw - one direction it tightens by that increment, other direction it loosens by that increment. This ain't rocket science - but I guess Sunny bikes would care less until they have a credible competitor at this price.
Other improvement is to provide a way to work with sensors like Cateye - some easy way to install and integrate. It can make this bike much more user friendly. I am a believer that measuring performance helps you keep track how well you are doing over time.
All in all a good bike. I convinced another friend to get this one and try it out for a year or so, before getting peloton or what ever. We always get swayed by nice infomercials only to find that the equipment has been sitting in basement for years and hardly being used. Oh and that is nothing to do with the product. It is just good sense prevailing once in a while :)
Most recent customer reviews
Almost as good as the spinning bikes at the gym.