Indoor 1/2 Wave Weather Radio Antenna with RCA Connector
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This indoor NOAA weather radio antenna is turnkey with 9 feet of coax included and the RCA adapter used by Midland Weather Radios, Sangean Weather Radios, and most Radio Shack Weather Radios and more.
- This simple indoor weather radio antenna design will give you excellent weather radio reception affordably while out-performing any other indoor weather band antenna available.
- This 1/2 wave dipole weather band radio antenna is made for NOAA weather radio and EAS reception from 162.4 MHz thru 162.55 MHz. It is all you need to improve your weather radio/EAS reception inside.
- Will out-perform the weather radio antenna included with your NOAA weather radio receiver.
- To unleash the true reception power of this indoor NOAA weather radio antenna mount it vertically as high as you can get it in your home on an outer wall or window.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This national weather service radio antenna can be used near the weather band radio or it comes with a total of 9’ of cable so you can put the weather radio antenna near a window for best reception. You can use it in a portable setting or even mount it in the attic as it will out-perform any other omnidirectional you can place in the attic. The only limitation would be that it should not permanently be set up outside, but it wouldn't hurt it to use it outside on the patio or take to a park or campout in any weather just don't leave it outside in the open permanently though it would perform great under an overhang or on a covered balcony. You'll like the simple, hide-able design of this weather band antenna. Though simple, it works in the way other NOAA weather radio antennas only promise. It is fully omni-directional allowing installation flexibility. You can place your weather radio anywhere you like because this NOAA weather radio antenna comes with 9 feet of coax. This antenna will improve the performance of the following NOAA/NWS Weather Radio Receivers: Alert Works EAR-10 Midland 74-109, 74-200, 74-210, WR-10, WR-11, WR-100, WR-120B, WR-300, WR-301; MTS 5120; Oregon Scientific WR-196; Radio Shack 12-241, 12-249, 12-250, 12-258, 12-261, 12-262, 12-382; Reecom R1630, R1650; Sangean CL-100; Sima First Alert WX-67 ShareCom Model WRP-500 and others that use the RCA adapter. Please note: metal will block reception of any antenna; consider an outdoor weather radio antenna if your structure has metal roofing or siding.