Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Indoor security camera - Netatmo Welcome" and save 44% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Indoor security camera - Netatmo Welcome
|Price:||$80.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$119.99 (60%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: receive home intruder alerts direct to your smartphone
- RECEIVE CUSTOM ALERTS: Welcome uses facial recognition to distinguish between intruders and your friends and family
- ROUND-THE-CLOCK SECURITY: use the app to watch Full HD footage of what happens in your home, 24/7
- PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY: disable video recording and notifications for familiar faces via the app
- FREE VIDEO STORAGE: store your videos at no additional cost and stream them whenever you want
- ALARM DETECTION: receive an alert when the system detects an alarm coming from the Siren or Smoke Detector
- EFFORTLESS SETUP in a few minutes: place the camera indoors, facing your entrance, plug it in and download the app.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The smart home security camera with revolutionary face recognition technology to detect intruders.
Receive home intruder alerts direct to your smartphone
Welcome is a new breed of smart security camera.
Instead of the usual motion alerts which require you to waste time watching footage, Welcome sends a notification saying that an intruder has been detected in your home, complete with a picture of their face and a video of the intruder.
- Full HD 1080p
- 130° field of view
- Infrared night vision
- 8x digital zoom into videos
- Video sensor 4MP
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4G)
- Data storage MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Optional video backup on personal FTP server or Dropbox account
Effortless setup in a few minutes
Welcome’s setup is straightforward: place the camera indoors, facing your entrance, plug it in and download the App. Identify your loved ones with a simple click. That’s it!
The camera also features alarm detection to better protect your home. When it hears an alarm, such as a security or smoke alarm, it sends a notification to your smartphone and records a video.
Leave family off the record to protect their privacy
Welcome helps you keep watch over your home, without spying on the ones you love. With the option to disable video recording and notifications for familiar faces, your loved ones can relax in the privacy of your home, knowing they aren’t being watched or recorded.
Video storage is free and flexible
Storing your videos is free and secure on the included microSD card, with the option of using your FTP server or your Dropbox account as additional storage.
Superior Night vision
Protection day and night with infrared night vision for clear videos even in total darkness.
Any Device. Anywhere. Anytime.
Stay in touch from anywhere. Live video streaming, access to past events and a list of who's home are all at your fingertips, with the free, downloadable app.
Compare with similar items
Nest Security Camera, Keep An Eye On What Matters to You, From Anywhere, For Outdoor Use, Works with Alexa
Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera, Works with Alexa
Outdoor security camera - Netatmo Presence
Logitech Circle Wireless HD Video Battery Powered Security Camera with 2-way talk - Black, Works with Alexa
Samsung SNH-V6410PN Pan/Tilt 1080P Wi-Fi Camera, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Dave's Appliance Parts||USA Supply Source||Amazon.com||Kingdom Home Store||Deals24n7||jerimac LLC|
|Item Dimensions||1.8 x 1.8 x 6 in||2.8 x 2.8 x 3.5 in||1.67 x 2.76 x 4.1 in||1.96 x 4.33 x 7.87 in||2.56 x 2.95 x 2.65 in||3.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 in|
Receive home intruder alerts direct to your smartphone
Welcome is a new-generation smart indoor security camera. Unlike the usual motion alerts which require you to waste time watching footage, Welcome sends an immediate alert if an intruder has been detected in your home, complete with a picture of the person's face and a video recording. The camera uses facial recognition technology to help you look after your children or elderly parents, sending their name to your smartphone to let you know they are well. You can also use the app to disable video recording and notifications for familiar faces. When Welcome hears an alarm, whether it be a smoke alarm, CO alarm, security alarm or the Siren, it will send a notification and record a video. Welcome's setup is quick and easy: place the camera facing your entrance, plug it in and download the app to connect it to your home Wi-Fi network. Identify your loved ones with a simple click. That's it. Your home is now protected against break-ins!
-Video sensor: 4 MP
-Full HD: up to 1920x1080
-Field of view: 130°
-Infrared night vision
-Local data storage: MicroSD (8 GB Class 10 card included)
-Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After s couple of months with the welcome I have to say. I'm completely disappointed with its performance. It just stops working and needs to be restarted once a day. The video had a buzzing sound in it. And the motion zones aren't a mere luxury it is missing they are required my welcome can see the TV. The continuous face detection of people on TV is annoying to say the least. Netatmo promised improvements on the web page for weeks sadly the did not mention what improvements would be made and as far as I can tell none have been made. I would never suggest purchasing the welcome after using it for a couple months. Netatmo dropped the ball on this one. The weather station is awesome definitely buy it but say clear of the Welcome for now it's far to unreliable and missing some very necessary features for it to be truly useful. I still hope Netatmo makes the changes needed eventually it does have promise.
I like the idea of this product, and I want this company to continue to develop this tech, because I feel like they have done a great job with it, for what it is. Since I have retired the camera from my home theater, I have moved it around the house to several other locations for other purposes, but have not found a permanent home for it. I would like to use this to build out a home security system, but I cannot find a happy medium for notifications at all. I either get notified of movement or face detection WAY WAY WAY too often, or seemingly not at all. I guess, ultimately, what I'd like, is the platform to be more open to customized development.
- The facial recognition is definitely a neat feature!
- Motion and audio detection are also very useful.
- Foolproof, straightforward first-time setup means you just keep going to the next step without the need to choose from a hundred ingredients for your pizza.
- The app has some fine-grained details to setup the camera to best suit the user, and these fine-tuning are done at small intervals to prevent overwhelming even the biggest of technophobes.
- The facial recognition does require some time for the camera to get to know your face. **Not really a minus since ALL systems will require this process, we reckon.
- Audio sensor may not be sensitive enough, in our opinion.
- Some networking errors during first-time setup. Re-trying a few times seemed to fix it.
- Some lag during live streaming and sending notifications. (Approximately eight to ten seconds delay @ same local network with very strong wifi signal.)
* Our Welcome "choked up" (at the moment) once. When subjects are detected, there is no facial recognition. It only sends "Motion detected" to the user. Tried pulling up a live feed, but live feed did not stream. Restarted iPhone to try fixing, but it did not work. In the end, we re-did the "configure network" for the Welcome, and this seemed to have fixed the issue, for now.
To recognize my face, I already let it capture my face for over 20 times... But it still can't recognize... For this part, I can accept. Just the algorithm need more capture to practice.
For the clips of video, why the first 2 seconds is soooo blurred in every recorded video? After 2 seconds, video is clear.
I've used Foscam and Lorex camera, they all can upload video or images to NAS or FTP. But this one can not! NAS or FTP have much more storage space than the microSD card!
I can't set IP address for this camera.
There's no IFTTT channel yet. Hope it will come out soon.
After working for a couple of minutes, the whole part became very hot! Much more heat than other camera, as Foscam and Lorex...
Too much needed for improvement!