Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Inducore Non-Stick Stainless Steel Skillet, 9.5 Inch , Scorch-Resistant Cookware For Induction, Gas, Or Electric, Premium Scratch-Resistant Pan
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Precision heat distribution , duracomb technology and an aluminum core, our stovetop skillet provides even heat distribution for improved cooking
- Non-stick, scorch-resistant , reduce your calorie intake by cutting out the oils and fats thanks to our non-stick pan that keeps pancakes golden brown
- Kitchen friendly , Inducore is an all-purpose skillet that works great on all oven ranges, including induction, gas, glass ceramic, halogen, electric
- Advanced durability , crafted with dishwasher safe 304 stainless steel, our scratch-resistant pan is metal-utensil, fork, spoon, and spatula friendly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Find the right pots and pans can be difficult, especially if you change from a gas stove to an electric stove, or even something like induction, glass ceramic or halogen, all because skillets can be finicky if they aren't properly made for heat distribution. That's why we created the Inducore non-stick stainless steel skillet with an advanced ilag swiss high-performance coating, 3-ply clad construction, and complete scratch resistance. Designed for the modern family who needs reliability, consistent cooking temperatures, and simply enjoys better food, you won't find a better skillet for your kitchen than the Inducore non-stick skillet. Product details: , 304 stainless steel with aluminum core , duracomb heat distribution , non-stick, scorch-resistant surface , 3-ply clad construction , ilag swiss high-performance pfoa-free coating , safe for most cooktop surfaces , chip and scratch resistant , guaranteed get a better frying pan for the kitchen by clicking 'add to cart' above and getting the Inducore non-stick skillet
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I've had these pans about three months now and I love them. I use them on the gas stove, the conduction burner, and in the oven and they are perfect. I have run one through the dishwasher and it did not change the non-stick perfection. I have all three sizes but rarely use the small one. I could've done without it but no regrets.