- Series: Synthese Library (Book 31)
- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1970 edition (July 31, 1970)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 902770158X
- ISBN-13: 978-9027701589
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,527,172 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Induction, Physics and Ethics: Proceedings and Discussions of the 1968 Salzburg Colloquium in the Philosophy of Science (Synthese Library) 1970th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.