- Hardcover: 647 pages
- Publisher: William Andrew; 1 edition (January 14, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815514085
- ISBN-13: 978-0815514084
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,891,254 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Industrial Minerals and Their Uses: A Handbook and Formulary 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Peter A. Ciullo is the Manager of Minerals Development for R.T. Vanderbilt Company, Norwalk, Connecticut. He received his B.S. of Chemistry in 1976, graduating Summa Cum Laude.