|Item Weight||20.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 4 x 17.3 inches|
|Item model number||20101|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MMF20101|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MMF Industries Steelmaster Security Electronic Key Cabinet, 11.75 x 17.34 x 4 Inches, Sand, 48-Key Capacity (20101)
|Price:||$91.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Programmable electronic key safe eliminates the need for keys
- Removable faceplate in case of battery failure
- Included key tags have label windows for easy viewing and organization
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Includes batteries
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: MMF Industries Steelmaster Security Electronic Key Cabinet, 11.75 x 17.34 x 4 Inches, Sand, 48-Key Capacity (20101)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||17.34 inches x 11.75 inches x 4 inches||12 inches x 8 inches x 2 inches||17.75 inches x 4 inches x 11.75 inches||14 inches x 4 inches x 10 inches|
|Item Package Weight||19.6 pounds||6.25 pounds||21.45 pounds||8.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Their customer support is non-existent. Go ahead, experience this for yourself and call 1-800-323-8181 and press for "customer support". Give them a test run on if they are going to be there for you the day everything breaks. You'll be left waiting until what I assume to be the end of time. I tried to reach that striking point by leaving my phone on speakerphone and doing some errands. I managed to complete all my errands and had to recharge my battery. I tried throughout the day. I am hold still as I am writing this review (after processing my return on Amazon).
I should have paid attention to an other reviewer who detailed how he had to dissemble everything to make it better. That was a red flag.
On a plus size, the metal is pretty thick, which I suppose can potentially be a minus because if your keys get stuck in this thing one day you are in for quite a horrible day.
Why did I give it 3 stars and not 1? Because I ordered two and the second one works. Also, there is no other option currently on Amazon for a wall key cabinet digital lock and I need one this moment so I'm stuck with having to take my chances.
+ Killer deal, $79.45 when I bought mine & the shipping was free!
+ Nice sand color.
+ Electronic keypad entry.
+ High security manual override key, 2 keys are provided, in case the batteries fail.
+ Two 5/8" locking bolts.
+ Heavy-duty construction, 19.6 pounds!
+ Has built-in hangers for 48 keys.
+ Comes with lots of plastic key tags.
+ Comes with 4, AA batteries.
+ Wall hanging hardware is provided.
- Membrane style keypad... don't like it. It feels funky & it's not designed for speedy code entry.
- The provided wall hanging hardware is too light for the 19.6 pound weight of this key safe. I upgraded to heavier hardware.
- The provided batteries were damaged. I upgraded to 4, AA lithium batteries.
- No padding or carpeting on the bottom of the key safe for items stored there. I installed a piece of indoor/outdoor carpeting that I happen to have.
- The door pull knob was mounted too high for our installation, so I had to move it under the control panel. I installed a small carriage bolt to cover the hole that was left when the knob was moved.
- The bolt knob didn't feel right... felt loose to me, so I took off the plastic back cover to investigate. To my surprise, the assembly work was VERY sloppy, looked like whatever hardware was at hand was used! What's spooky, is that it could have failed, leaving the key safe locked shut with no way to open it! I ended up rebuilding the bolt assembly with the correct thickness washers (shims), adding grease to make the movement operate more smoothly.Read more ›
My coworker ordered one as well and their battery kept on dying every month and then finally became unresponsive basically. He contacted the manufacturer and they are sending him a replacement - high five for standing by your product!
Easy to program and open. We use it many times a day.
Only issue was the little cover that covers the key lock had one of the locking tabs broken.
A little Velcro solved the problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What the heck? I thought this thing was tough & durable. bought it for use at our workplace, & had a couple of problems. 1) the battery door isn't too secure. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Perry Choy
Works well. after a year of using it I have a problem with the zero key and lost the instructions to change the code. does anyone know how to change the combination?Published 13 months ago by Gary
This is a great product...delivered as promised and on time...I would purchase another...good job Amazon..Published 24 months ago by Jim