Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$2.50+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on March 11, 2012
Registrazione di alta qualità, a base di composto di olio di pesce. Laura Pausini ha questi meloni bellissimi, ma non ci sono foto di loro nella copertina dell'album. Il Musci è eccellente, in modo da poter acquistare record di te per questo.

I have found that all of Laura Pausini's recordings are worthwhile. She has a strong voice, competent song choices, and very good production. Overall, a paradigm of modern music excellence. If you enjoy good female vocals, music ranging from ballads to middle of the road to rock (all very tastefully done), you will find something to enjoy on this recording.

I recommend this album, as well as Io Canto ,Primavera in Anticipo (Italian Version), and Resta in Ascolto. Any of these recording is excellent. I understand very little Italian, and that does not detract from my enjoyment of these recordings at all. I suggest that you give any of these a try to broaden your muscial horizons a bit. I can easily predict that you will buy the others after hearing any one of these fine recordings.
on April 3, 2017
My all-time favorite female singer. If you are into Mariah Carey and Celine Dion, then I defy anyone not to love Lara Fabian.
on April 10, 2013
I have been a Laura Pausini fan since the early 2000s and I have quite a number of her albums. So when I heard this album was being released, I wanted to add it to my collection. I recently got the chance to purchase this item and I am glad that I did. All of the songs sound great and Laura sounds great, too. I definitely recommend this CD to any Laura Pausini fan. I am also looking forward to purchasing more of Laura's albums in the future.
on September 2, 2017
Excellent!
on January 8, 2013
I've been a fan of her music for quite some time now and have most of her music, mostly the Italian versions and some in Spanish as well. I liked her early work at the time, and still do but enjoy her more mature sound even better. Hopefully she'll be entertaining us for a long time to come!
on May 28, 2015
Awesome! One of my favorites female singer at máximum level un this doble álbum. One of the bests no doubt.
on July 5, 2016
I love it.
on January 4, 2012
I have no idea lyrically what I am listening to, but I have all of Laura's CDs. Started listening with her duet with Michelle Buble and have bought them all.
Each album has such a great groove. Great players and Laura has a killer voice.My wine drinking music.
on December 9, 2012
Incredible album, Italian, Spanish, English... you always deliver with your VOICE AND HEART! When are you coming out with another album?
Thanks for singing Laura
on July 12, 2012
Just like Laura this is gorgeous!
Having just seen her in concert I apprecaite this album much more. Its a bit more rock than what I am used to but then anything Laura sings does it for me!