- Series: Cambridge Mathematical Library
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (February 26, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521358809
- ISBN-13: 978-0521358804
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #499,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inequalities (Cambridge Mathematical Library) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"One of the classics of 20th Century mathematical literature...it covers lucidly and exhaustively both statement and proof of all the standard inequalities of mathematical analysis." New Technical Books