- File Size: 3397 KB
- Print Length: 334 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 12, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CY0UYU0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #234,233 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $12.00 (80%)
Inescapable Desire: A Savannah Novel #2 (The Savannah Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 334 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Book 2 of 4 in The Savannah Series (4 Book Series)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
First off, there are no paragraphs, just sentences separated by spaces. The author changes tense multiple times in the same sentence. There is little dialogue, as the author sucks at dialogue. This might be a good thing as it's mostly people complimenting each other and talking about sex. So, we are left with discriptions of things, and the mental musings of an airhead. My cats have more intelligence than the h of this story! Please don't be fooled by all the positive reviews. If you have two or more brain cells to rub together, you won't be interested in the material contained here. Honestly.
1. Mechanics - This book and the prior in the series did one thing no book should ever do -- switch tenses constantly. It went from past tense to present tense and past tense and that happened all in one paragraph (through out the entire book). A story should remain primarily in one tense. There were also misspellings like "ware" instead of "wear". It yanked me from the story and put me in editing mode. I would suggest the author hire a professional editor next time out or if she has one, she should get a new one.
2. Dialogue - It was too unrealistic between Savannah and Kayden, especially in the first book. No one makes long drawn out confessions about how they feel about each other, in the middle of doing the deed, the second time they meet. It was over the top insta-love. The dialogue between Savannah and her best friend, Brooklyn, revolved around complimenting each other on how hot they thought each other looked, which brings me to the next point.
3. Internal narrative - I do not need to read about every thing Savannah and her friends dress up in every time they put clothes on; this included what is was, color and designer, how make-up was applied and what color that was too. If the author meant to make the characters sound vain, materialistic, shallow and two dimensional, then mission accomplished. Otherwise, about 15-20% of the books could've been cut to show more actual plot driven and character revealing material.
4.Read more ›
Savanah: I can't wait till we get home so you can fill me up.
Kayden: I'll never get enough of you! I want to eff that sweet body of yours.
Then they have sex and he goes to work and comes home.
Savanna: I'm so turned on because your home I missed you so much! Eff me please.
Kayden: I love it when you beg! I'm going to stuff you till you pass out.
Really?? Is this romance??? What the two main characters share is more of a sexual relationship than anything else. The only dialogue I this book is them telling each other how badly they want one another in every part of the book. And the other characters??? Their even more cringe worthy!!! All they do is comment on savannah and Kaydens sex life! It's completely over the top immature and unrealistic! It's embarressing to even discuss!!! I will not be wasting my time on the thrd book because there's no substance or true emotion in this story! Nothin happens but sex sex and more sex. The characters are a bich of jorny teenagers and again!!! Nothing happens. I bought this book because I love series and there's nothing like giving an honest review (like I did with the first book) and see how the author grows and takes advise into her work. This wasn't the case ...she went from bad to HORRIBlE!!! Don't waste your time or money!!!!
Logan, slime of the Earth, has the nerve to follow Savannah to Texas trying to get her to come back to him. Claiming his cheating ways were an addiction. Savannah busts his nose and with the help of a new neighbor Logan leaves for now. As Kayden and Savannah test out their new relationship both of their jealous ex's will do anything to break them up... but the ex's aren't the worst of their fears. Give this book a try to discover the fun of falling in love at Christmas and the fear of the unknown when what you least expect hits you square in the heart...
- I have to hold back the urge to kick him in the balls.
- In an ironic way, Kayden was an angel, he saved me ... helped me to feel again.
- "He must be really good in bed to have that much self-confidence!"
- "Oooh, well my body is sore from all that walking around, so a relaxing soak in the hot tub sounds wonderful! Especially since it sounds like I'm going to be gettin' quite the workout tonight. One problems, I'm not wearing a bikini?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am thoroughly enjoying Savannah's story. I love how detailed all these books are. I can't wait to read the next one.Published 10 months ago by momto2cuties
This book is just as Hot as the first book. This is the second book in the Savannah series. Now since they have officially made their relationship public they are trying to find a... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Ella
Inescapable desire this was awesome it kept you nose bound could not put It down it was intriguing things were constantly happeningPublished 14 months ago by Theresa Jolly Reaves
After finishing Irresistible Desire, I immediately one-clicked book 2 to get more of Savannah and Kayden! Read morePublished 15 months ago by chrissycf
OMG!!!! This book was by far better than the first one! It was unexpected and filled with so much drama!
Savannah ~ Oh I loved her in this one. Read more
Easy to read book that makes you want to sit by the fire and read all night. Savannah and Kayden's characters are nice strong characters with a past. Great Series!Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer