- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: P & R Publishing; 2nd ed. edition (September 3, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875525431
- ISBN-13: 978-0875525433
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,241,197 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #307 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Protestantism > Presbyterian
- #1153 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > Exegesis & Hermeneutics
- #3852 in Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Religious Studies > Christianity
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Infallible Word: A Symposium by the Members of the Faculty of Westminster Theological Seminary 2nd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"[One of] the two most helpful books on biblical authority. . . . an excellent series of Reformed essays." --Joel R. Beeke
"This fine symposium . . . stands for the high Protestant doctrine of Scripture and gives valuable material on such related themes as expository preaching." --W. J. Grier
"This book [has] rendered great service in helping and strengthening the faith of true evangelical people. . . . [I] urge all who are anxious to stand steadfastly against the alarming drift even among evangelicals to read it and study it with diligence. It will inform their minds, warm their hearts, and strengthen their resolution." --D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|