Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 331 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 396 reviews
on April 8, 2014
I got this for Baby for Christmas when she was around 4 months old. She was still running through tummy time and could roll. She would hit the little spinny parts and I would shake it for her to look at during tummy time. Fast forward to month 5, and she would play with this when sitting up. Then, 6 through month 8, she still play with it and now is enjoying more aspects of the toy. Every side has a different set up and she likes to spin, whack, and touch all of them. She can pick it up well now, but even at 4 months should could move it around. It is well made and holding up to baby wear. I was bigger than I anticipated, but not really an issue because I knew she would grow.
on August 21, 2015
Bought it for my 7 month old and it keeps him engaged for at least 15-20 mins a day (which is a lot for my little one), he mostly just fiddles with it and hasn't figured out how to play with it. It's big enough for him to lean on for support while trying to stand and light enough to lift and play. However it's hard plastic so if your baby is still waving his/her arms all over the place like mine did a couple of months back, I would suggest you wait on buying this toy until your baby can coordinate better. Mine bumped his face onto it once and it did hurt him a bit. Definitely engaging.
on December 27, 2011
I recently got this for my 7 month old daughter as a Christmas gift. I'm so glad I picked it up because she loves it! She enjoys playing with the moving parts and the sound it makes when flipped around. The sides are small enough to fit in her hands and as such, she is able to flip it around on her own to play with the different sides.

I only gave it 4 stars because the packaging it comes in shows a different toy. I'm not sure if the current one, the one pictured on this page, is an old version or a new version. The packaging shows a similar toy but with different features such as a mirror. I honestly would have loved to get one with a mirror as I'm sure it would entertain my daughter. Still a great toy though!
on June 23, 2011
I was sitting at my 6 1/2 month old daughters day care one day, and i handed her this toy (it was a day after shots i was making sure she didn't have a fever), she instantly started playing with it... 3 hours later i came back to pick her up, she was in the same spot with the same toy. her care givers said she did not want to let it go, she kept playing with it the whole time.... ANY toy that can keep her attention for that long is a toy worth buying for sure!!!
on November 29, 2011
Purchased this toy for my 4 month old. i was having problems keeping her interest with other "age-appropriate" toys, as she gets bored easily and likes a variety. she is almost 6 months old now, and still loves this thing. Some pros:

1) every side has something new for her to see/play with/touch so she can constantly turn it and have new "tasks" to take on.

2) i am also using it to strengthen vocabulary words (like listing out the colours for her, naming shapes, etc).

3) the shape makes it easy to set in front of her, and the sides are just the right size for her to grab it on her own if she would prefer to play with it in her lap.

One con: it may not be the best toy for "sharing" depending on the temperament of your child. my daughter does "throw" it every once in a while, which only makes me nervous if other children are around - she is pretty small, and i don't think major league baseball is in her future or anything, but i still think it could hurt if hurled at the right spot. i would rather not take the risk so i usually put it away when we have company.

All around a very good toy/learning tool!
on August 20, 2013
My daughter is 12 months old and she has had a lot of fun with this over the months. When I first bought it for her, you could see her brain working while she played with it. Little by little she began to figure out how to move each piece. She thinks it's fun to shake around, too, because it makes a rattling sound. It's a nice developmental toy. She's had it since she was four months old and she has always been interested in it. Even now, she gets excited when I take it down from the shelf.
on January 31, 2013
Baby was very interested in this for the first couple days but now could care less about it. One day, he picked it up and hit himself in the face with it. It is made of hard surfaces so he was not a happy camper. I also did not like all the toys on all the sides- they do not really provide a lot of stimulation for a baby. My baby only really likes two of the sides (the coin flip and the green/pink turns). It is also not stable enough for him to lean on when he was learning to sit.
on July 24, 2011
I bought this for my daughter around 6 months and was convinced it would be a hit...not so. It took her about 2-3 months to grow into it. She is now 11 months and LOVES it. It keeps her attention with all the various activities.

If you buy it early and it goes over like a lead balloon, just wait until they are older to reintroduce.

PS-You can also find this at Marshalls or TJ Maxx, though I'm not certain the price comparison!
VINE VOICEon October 27, 2015
My son enjoyed this toy when he was first learning to sit "unassisted" (with a boppy pillow behind him in case he throws himself backwards). The triangle shape fit nicely between his legs. It kept him pretty entertained. He's starting to outgrow it now that he is on the move crawling. He will occasionally crawl over to it to play, but it doesn't hold his interest for long. I'd say we got decent use out of this between 6 months and 10 months. But it definitely served its purpose during that time. Also, it appears to be very well made. My baby throws it around now and it has not broken.
on August 6, 2012
Purchased this when my child was 6 months old based on the great reviews. My child is now 15 months old and this toy is collecting dust. I tried playing with this toy together with my child but there is no interest. It is a very well made toy with lots of different moving parts. It is quite sturdy and could handle a lot of abuse. However, my child just does not find this interesting and does not play with this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.