Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Infantino Tag Along Chimes Frog and Duck
Color: Frog and Duck|Change

on March 19, 2014
My baby loves these. Very cute.

Above all, the chime has a lovely pastoral, parochial quality, redolent of an easier, more innocent time. It reminds me of marketplaces, churchgoers, donkeys. I recommend.
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2016
I was looking everywhere for another toy that made the gentle chiming sound that we found in the fox toy in the woodland friends activity gym Skip Hop Activity Gym - Woodland Friends Learning Toy Skip Hop Baby Infant Play. Baby loved the fox, and it was constantly going missing. I was delighted to find that the ducky and froggy make the same chiming sound when you shake them. Baby has liked them too (6 to 9 months), and we like being able to attach them to his stroller, wrists, high chair, etc. However, they are just Velcro, so he can eventually detach them.
on December 5, 2015
**_**Update*****
Surprise, surprise!!! His Favorite toys now since 7 mths (he's now 11 mths) We leave the duck in the crib and the frog goes from the living room to going out toys. He holds the end with the Velcro and slams these to hear the chime. Ohhh what a hit!! I don't get it but he loves these. I would have never imagined! We bought these when he was 2 months and I didn't think they get much use but they will be retired to his baby box. :-). The hold up great in the wash and dryer

*******Original*******

Not bad for the price, they are kinda heavy and do not do well hanging from the carrier. They are too large to go on kiddos wrist. But, they are perfect for his hands to where he can try to much on their face and rattle them too.
on September 25, 2014
I bought these before my baby arrived and I thought they would be great entertainment for when she was in her carseat (a Chicco KeyFit). Little did I know just HOW USEFUL THESE THINGS ARE!!! They're great because the string on them is strong enough to hold the seatbelt straps in a carseat to the side ahead of placing your baby in the carseat. This has been BY FAR the most useful feature. My baby also loves watching and batting them when she's in the carseat.

The only negative drawback is that the hanger on them with the velcro is quite long and wide, so they always slide down on the carseat handle. You could probably shorten them if you wanted them to "stay in place" by stitching a fold, but I have not done so myself. The fact that they slide I have just let go since I use them mostly on the low sides to secure the carseat straps, as I stated above.

The noise the rattle makes is also very soft and pleasing, I do not find it to be disturbing at all.
on December 8, 2014
I bought these for my daughter eight months ago.

Pros:
The chimes sound gentle and cheerful and machine washing/drying did not change the sound
They are cute and liquid messes wipe off easily
The velcro loops are convenient and hold easily

Con:
Lint sticks to them, especially the duck. It is nearly impossible to pick off, but comes off in baby's mouth. We have nicknamed them "Yucky Duck" and "Yucky Frog" because she wants nothing to do with them (she initially loved the sound, but they left a bad taste in her mouth).

Recommended if baby loves jingling noises and you only expect to strap it to the car seat for them to bat at (which was what my son loved to do).
on April 16, 2017
Chimes are great. Velcro doesn't hold well. My LO can detach them easily. Also when put in the washing machine, lint appears to get adhered to it easily
on October 8, 2014
I have had this toys for a few months. Here are the pros and cons

Pros:

* Cute and make sounds that attracts my daughter's attention.
* Can hang them to to many places - crib, car seat, etc..
* Small enough to pack along in diaper bag.

Cons:
* The velcro that connectors can cut into baby's skin. It cuts a line proximately 1 inch on my daughter's face when she rubbed her face against it. I don't know about other babies, but mine rubs her face against things when she gets sleepy.
* Get dirty quickly

My daughter loves these toys but they are going to be in the trash can. I wont take chances with them cutting my baby's skin again.
on October 23, 2015
Simple toys. The chime is lovely inside, and you can stick these onto just about anything with the velcro loop. My son enjoyed these from about 3-10months before he got bored with them. It was helpful to have a variety of toys and objects to hang from his car seat handle or stroller so he wouldn't fuss about being strapped in for a ride, and these were a favorite among the rotation. He still likes them at almost 1 year, but he isn't as interested as he was. I'd recommend these for any baby who is starting to swat and/or grab at objects.
on May 26, 2014
My 2 month old loves to look at these and likes the chime. They are a simple and excellent toy. The only issue is that the Velcro is pretty flimsy and they might require a it of retrofitting, depending on the place you want to hang them. There is no way to adjust the tightness of the Velcro attachment loop, so it slides. I sewed on more Velcro so that I could get a tighter fit and now the toy is pretty good. I think it should be easy to use upon arrival and not need extra prep to get it to work correctly, especially for the price.
on December 20, 2013
Ordered these to attach to the carseat or the stroller when the baby was 6 months. I keep them in the car mainly and she still loves them at 14 months. Great for chewing when teething and they make soft tinkling sound so they aren't really annoying.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question