Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Infantino Tag Along Chimes Frog and Duck
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Color: Frog and Duck|Change

on October 31, 2013
I bought these to help entertain my 5 month old daughter, and she just loves them. I put them on her car seat, used them to distract her during diaper changes, put them around her wrist like a bracelet when she is in her bouncer or on her mat. The packaging says to not wash them, so I held off for a while with just "wiping" them clean as directed. It bothered me after it was dropped several times (especially with puppies in the house), so I just threw one in the washer with the rest of her laundry to see how it would fair. (I figured I had two and could spare one or order more if needed.) I'm happy to report both toys have survived many trips through the washer and dryer and they are still intact (and still chime). It helps ease my mind that I can wash them, probably just a new mom thing, but it makes me feel better to give her toys I know are clean.
on March 19, 2014
My baby loves these. Very cute.

Above all, the chime has a lovely pastoral, parochial quality, redolent of an easier, more innocent time. It reminds me of marketplaces, churchgoers, donkeys. I recommend.
on December 20, 2013
Ordered these to attach to the carseat or the stroller when the baby was 6 months. I keep them in the car mainly and she still loves them at 14 months. Great for chewing when teething and they make soft tinkling sound so they aren't really annoying.
on May 26, 2014
My 2 month old loves to look at these and likes the chime. They are a simple and excellent toy. The only issue is that the Velcro is pretty flimsy and they might require a it of retrofitting, depending on the place you want to hang them. There is no way to adjust the tightness of the Velcro attachment loop, so it slides. I sewed on more Velcro so that I could get a tighter fit and now the toy is pretty good. I think it should be easy to use upon arrival and not need extra prep to get it to work correctly, especially for the price.
on December 5, 2015
**_**Update*****
Surprise, surprise!!! His Favorite toys now since 7 mths (he's now 11 mths) We leave the duck in the crib and the frog goes from the living room to going out toys. He holds the end with the Velcro and slams these to hear the chime. Ohhh what a hit!! I don't get it but he loves these. I would have never imagined! We bought these when he was 2 months and I didn't think they get much use but they will be retired to his baby box. :-). The hold up great in the wash and dryer

*******Original*******

Not bad for the price, they are kinda heavy and do not do well hanging from the carrier. They are too large to go on kiddos wrist. But, they are perfect for his hands to where he can try to much on their face and rattle them too.
on January 19, 2016
I bought these for my granddaughter and they have been pretty handy. She likes looking at bright toys and her swing had nothing to look at so we used these on her swing and even put them on her play mat, car seat, and stroller at times. They chime when you move them and give baby something to look at for entertainment.
on December 8, 2014
I bought these for my daughter eight months ago.

Pros:
The chimes sound gentle and cheerful and machine washing/drying did not change the sound
They are cute and liquid messes wipe off easily
The velcro loops are convenient and hold easily

Con:
Lint sticks to them, especially the duck. It is nearly impossible to pick off, but comes off in baby's mouth. We have nicknamed them "Yucky Duck" and "Yucky Frog" because she wants nothing to do with them (she initially loved the sound, but they left a bad taste in her mouth).

Recommended if baby loves jingling noises and you only expect to strap it to the car seat for them to bat at (which was what my son loved to do).
on October 8, 2014
I have had this toys for a few months. Here are the pros and cons

Pros:

* Cute and make sounds that attracts my daughter's attention.
* Can hang them to to many places - crib, car seat, etc..
* Small enough to pack along in diaper bag.

Cons:
* The velcro that connectors can cut into baby's skin. It cuts a line proximately 1 inch on my daughter's face when she rubbed her face against it. I don't know about other babies, but mine rubs her face against things when she gets sleepy.
* Get dirty quickly

My daughter loves these toys but they are going to be in the trash can. I wont take chances with them cutting my baby's skin again.
on August 24, 2015
I wanted to hang these on the stroller's handle that my baby kicks all the time - as an added entertainment, I wanted her to hear chimes whenever she kicks. However, the velcro doesn't hold and they keep moving. Even when I put them on the carseat handle, they would just slide down to the side and I have to hold them in place so my baby can see them.
on October 23, 2015
Simple toys. The chime is lovely inside, and you can stick these onto just about anything with the velcro loop. My son enjoyed these from about 3-10months before he got bored with them. It was helpful to have a variety of toys and objects to hang from his car seat handle or stroller so he wouldn't fuss about being strapped in for a ride, and these were a favorite among the rotation. He still likes them at almost 1 year, but he isn't as interested as he was. I'd recommend these for any baby who is starting to swat and/or grab at objects.

See 1 answered question