3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Infantino Sash Wrap and Tie Baby Carrier
- Outer: 100% Cotton, Hood: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
- Carry children from 8-36 pound / 3.6-16.3 kgs
- 3 ways to carry: facing-in, hip-hugger and backpack
- Includes detachable hood for sun protection and sleepy time
- Buckle-free wrap and tie design
- Machine washable.Extra wide padded straps
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sash Wrap & Tie Mei Tai Carrier
The Sash is based on centuries-old style of baby wearing that allows for maximum comfort and flexibility. And with so many ways to wear the Sash, you can feel free to customize your own look and fit. The wrap and tie design naturally adjusts to your own body and grows with baby for years of comfortable use.
3 Ways to Carry:
Carry children from 8-36 lbs / 3.6-16.3 kgs.
Detachable hood protects baby.
Natural seat is designed to offer a weight balanced carrying experience.
Smartly-Designed Product for Happy Parenting
We love babies, we adore kids, we admire their parents and we work hard to create a lot of really cool stuff to keep them happy and help them grow together.
Compare with similar items
The Sash is based on a centuries-old style of baby wearing called Mei Tai. The buckle-free, wrap and tie design allows you to create a custom, natural fit for your body. This flexible style adjusts to create a comfortable fit for all body types. Plus, this carrier supports your child ergonomically with a natural seat in three different carrying positions; facing-in, hip-hugger and backpack. Includes detachable hood for sun protection and sleepy time.
IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL LUCKY INFANT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife and I both only ended up using this and the other cheaper Infantino carrier. The expensive carrier was too complicated and difficult to put on and get our son in when we were on our own. The ring sling was never comfortable. We liked this because it didn't have anything to adjust (buckles and straps) so it worked for me (6'6") and my wife (5'4") without having to switch everything around depending on which of us was wearing it. We also both found this the most comfortable of the 4.
I have the ring sling, a k'tan, and even the pricier Lille and mission critical for the hubby (he swears he loves it - but never ever uses it).
While our 2 month old is much snugglier and is less partial, our 2 year old was always super picky and the mei tei was the only one he ever allowed me to put him in.
Still, even our snuggly infant has better success and longer naps in the mei tei than any other. She won't even let me try to put her into the Lille without freaking out.
Once you figure out the best way to wrap it for your body type, it's pretty comfortable and no messing around with buckles in awkward, hard to reach places. Surprising since it lacks the high tech padding and targeted lumbar support of other carriers.
It's great for petite parents like me, and incidentally is still long enough to offer head support for teeny babies without being obnoxiously long on short moms.
And for plus size woman like myself it's a super easy fit. I'm 5'6" 250 lbs and have no trouble getting the carrier to fit around my waist. For about $25 and amazon's great return policy I highly encourage you all to try this carrier.
One draw back that I don't think is bad enough to take away a star is that the material collects lint and hair pretty easily.
And a suggestion to the manufacturer would be different design options for the patterned front.
Top international reviews
1. Not heavy, still durable, machine washable.canvas/cotton type material
2. Baby did not make any fuss when straping in.
3. Did.not have much of learning curve, just followed instruction on box and watched 1 video.
4. Takes 5 mins to strap baby in.
5. U as well as baby doesn't feel super over heated in medium weather.
1. Super long straps can be a bit intimidating intially.
2. Does need help of other person when unstraping a tiny baby.
3. Not sure of comfort longer duration
Doesnt put as much strain on lower back as ergo.