Infantino Surfboard Tummy Time Mat Blue
- Helps baby develop arm and back strength
- Linkable sea pals also attach to other baby gear
- Toys in the water window encourage baby to move and play as she moves the toys around.
- The integrated growth chart lets parents keep track of baby's development.
- 3 months+
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* the creatures stick in the water and the child can't really enjoy the water part until he/she can hold up its head
* the pillow is useless-- my son was never comfortable on the pillow, but did just fine w/o it
* once the child starts rolling (which isn't that long--around 4+ months) or scooting, you can forget about it, the mat becomes useless
* the best part were the toys--- my son LOVED the links, only complaint is they come apart really easily
However, this mat is a waste. It is very small. It has very limited purpose and a limited developmental age range. You can simply use a blanket on the floor and whatever other cute toys you have lying around will work just fine to keep your baby interested and trying to look around. Heck, ours loved tupperware and wooden spoons from the kitchen more than the little foam creatures inside the water pillow on this thing, creatures which really don't move very freely. And once your kid can wriggle more and roll over, if you're trying to provide some padding or even just limit his face-to-floor/carpet contact time before he can lift his head for longer periods, this item is just too narrow. It's really a waste of space. (A good way to check how useful something *really* is is to see how many dozens are listed "like new" at any one time on eBay:) If you have a simple play gym (the square mat with the arches that go from corner to corner) that works much better and challenges baby's development for a longer period.
To grandparents, friends and relatives of expecting parents: Give something else! You can definitely find something cooler that will offer a variety of uses to the baby and family as the kid grows and that'll at least be worth the box it's shipped in.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't speak highly enough of this play mat. Perfect for the little boy and hours of fun.Published 10 months ago by Joy Perth AU
Best gift ever for the baby boy of a surfer daddy! <3
Bright colors and stimulating for the baby. AWESOME!
I received this mat as a hand-me-down from someone with my first child. She never liked tummy time, so this mat never got much use. We saved it for future children. Read morePublished on October 15, 2013 by Jennifer Lavigne
My son really disliked tummy time until he was about 5 months old. I went online and read what a few people did that their kids liked and I tried their ideas and one lady said she... Read morePublished on March 20, 2013 by Stacy A. Larsen
I loved this mat when I got it. It's adorable, comes with toys and a little pillow. However, I've now had it several months and my son (who is now 4 months) has only recently shown... Read morePublished on September 13, 2011 by Jeanne Torrey
This tummy time mat was fantastic! It motivated my daughter a bit more to play on her tummy, all of ten minutes at a time! Read morePublished on July 19, 2011 by Gaea
My daughter is 3 months old now and she really likes the Tummy Time Surfboard. She isn't able to stay on her tummy propped with the pillow for an extended period of time yet mainly... Read morePublished on April 29, 2011 by K. Aber