Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 30, 2014
We LOVE this. Our home basically looks like it belongs to the baby and he lets us stay here. I love that we can collapse it at the end of the day and reclaim a few feet of adult space.

My fave things about it:
-It collapses and opens easily enough to do it one handed if you're holding your baby.
-It's super easy to pull apart for washing
-You can buy different toys to hang (in packs of 3). We like to rotate the toys out so our baby doesn't get bored.
-We can travel easily with it because it folds up and secures with velcro

We learned quickly that if we put the baby down in it at a diagonal so his feet could kick the base of one of the arches he could shake his own toys. Then we'd just helicopter him around each corner when he started to get bored with the view. So by the time our baby was about 5 weeks old he could entertain himself under this for a good 15 minutes at a time. Now, at 12 weeks, he'll hang out playing with the toys for a half hour or longer. We hang the toys at the high setting when he's laying in it and move them to the low setting (attaching the mirror to the base of one of the arches) to do tummy time. Works like a charm!
review image
11 comment| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 5, 2017
All Infantino purchases have been enjoyed by grandson. This one took some getting used to, but with addition of other toys or switching out selection (they provide 4), it has been a joy. We use it now with the Bumbo, which placed him at height of apex of bars, and he enjoys more hands on time with the toys on either side of the chair.
This thing washed and air dried quickly, always a benefit.
It is hard to collapse. I have done it about 30 times and it is not any easier than at first. One reviewer provided the trick of pressing down on center orange with one hand and then twisting counterclockwise with other. Great if you don't also have to hold a baby!
on April 12, 2017
I love this activity gym. Besides having all the things a good activity gym should have, it is so stylish. My baby doesn't notice, but I do and it just makes it more fun for me--kind of like dressing him up in all those cute outfits I bought while pregnant. In the end, my baby benefits because he gets more play time. It also makes for great pictures. I now have tons of amazing pictures and videos of my son's first attempts at play that I love to share. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the animals are one-sided, so if they're not facing the right way they there's less for your little one to see. The monkey is especially weird because it only has one arm, no legs, and a tail. However, my little one doesn't seem to mind. There's a good variety of sounds, surfaces and shapes between the four of them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I as well as my baby really like the simplistic design of this. It looks nice in my house and is easy to fold up and put away...once you learn how to fold it. There really should be something to tell you to push down slightly when you turn to get the legs to collapse!! I thought mine was defective but after 15 embarrassing minutes a friend and I finally figured it out. My son gets overwhelmed on his other play mat that is adorable and has lights and sounds but for him at 2-3 months, it seems to be a bit much. He is generally much happier when switched to this one. The toys are all well made and can be taken off and played with separately. I would recommend this and purchase for friends.
on July 5, 2017
Our four month old grandson simply loves this little gym. It keeps him occupied for quite a long time, a provides much needed "tummy time", as well. It was easy to assemble, easy to "fold up", and our little one laughs and smiles at the adorable animals that came with it. He loves his reflection in the mirror as well. I am so very happy I purchased this for him. He enjoys it by himself, and we play with it together. I highly recommend this product!
on August 9, 2012
I purchased this activity mat when my baby was 2 months old, and I wish I had purchased this sooner. I've only had it for a few months; hopefully, he'll get a lot of use out of it. This activity mat is not only attractive (I find most activity mats to be too bright and unattractive), but it keeps my baby's attention for awhile. All the toys captivate his attention, especially the toy mirror which can be placed anywhere on the soft bars. This activity mat is also easy to travel with. Two thumbs up from me!

PROS:
- Attractive and easy to clean mat
- Portable for travel
- Movable mirror toy is awesome and captivates baby's attention
- Easy to assemble
- Hanging/dangling toys can easily be swapped with each other and placed on other areas such as car seats, mobiles, etc.
- Cool way to push down and twist the soft bars to make it curve over the mat

CONS:
- Smaller than you'd expect
- Pillow can be used for tummy time but it moves around too much
- There is a dangling toy that has two rings on it. Although my baby loves to play with these two rings, I cut one ring off because I feel like it is hazardous. He is able to accidentally squeeze his finger(s) between these two rings and also squeeze parts of his mouth/tongue as well.
on April 18, 2015
Love this play mat! We got it at about 5 weeks old so he didn't do too much with it. At 8 weeks now baby is starting to bat at the toys, accidentally grabbing the rings on one of the toys, and likes the mirror. I wish the mirror was higher quality and you could actually see yourself and not funhouse style. I really like the color scheme - it's not necessarily "boy" but neutral and not obnoxiously "loud" in color like some other mats. I'm happy with it.
review image
I am so glad I bought this play mat. I don't know why more companies don't make theirs like this. It folds up into what looks like a parachute. Aside from the convenience, the play value is phenomenal. My baby loves this. The toys are colorful and engaging. Play mats can take up so much room, I wish I had one that folded up like this the first time around. Once you figure out how to do it, it's easy. Twist the knob and press down and it folds right up. To pop it back up, just push the orange knob down to the mat and release. It takes shape again.
on May 11, 2014
This activity mat is awesome--my 3-month-old twins can spend hours on it without getting bored. Pair this mat together with the Bright Starts "Lots of Links" set and you can hang virtually anything on this thing (at any height) and customize it to your baby's liking. The colors on the mat and the four included toys are vibrant and fun, and the mirror is also very interesting for babies. The gym folds up nicely for storage, although I wish it had a better velcro/loop system for closing it up into a nice little package--it currently has some fabric tabs attached to the mat with velcro on the ends that I assume are for tying the mat together (think of bunching up a closed umbrella for storage), but the tabs seem too short and get buried in the mat once it's twisted up so that they're too hard to find and fasten together... I pretty much just gave up after a while. Other than that, this thing is perfect for baby's playtime and is very reasonably priced.
on June 3, 2017
This is a nice toy for the baby. He likes the animals and rolling around on it. The arcs I personally had a dittz moment on because you need to push down and slightly twist otherwise they stand straight up. My one pitfall on this is the dogs think it's for them and try to nudge the baby out so they can lay on it.
Easy to put together, easy to take down or put up, travels well, machine washable, soft and very colorful
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.