Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,577 reviews
on March 30, 2014
We LOVE this. Our home basically looks like it belongs to the baby and he lets us stay here. I love that we can collapse it at the end of the day and reclaim a few feet of adult space.

My fave things about it:
-It collapses and opens easily enough to do it one handed if you're holding your baby.
-It's super easy to pull apart for washing
-You can buy different toys to hang (in packs of 3). We like to rotate the toys out so our baby doesn't get bored.
-We can travel easily with it because it folds up and secures with velcro

We learned quickly that if we put the baby down in it at a diagonal so his feet could kick the base of one of the arches he could shake his own toys. Then we'd just helicopter him around each corner when he started to get bored with the view. So by the time our baby was about 5 weeks old he could entertain himself under this for a good 15 minutes at a time. Now, at 12 weeks, he'll hang out playing with the toys for a half hour or longer. We hang the toys at the high setting when he's laying in it and move them to the low setting (attaching the mirror to the base of one of the arches) to do tummy time. Works like a charm!
review image
11 comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2016
We use this map for our now two-year-old. She used it for about 6 months and by the end of that six months one of the bars was starting to come loose from the top. It was folded put in a plastic bag and stored under a bed until our now four month old was born. At 3 months of age we had to throw the bars away because the foam and metal piece that's inside of it was showing at the top. So, we got basically nine months of ok use out of this toy. Love the colors, but wish we would have spent more on something a little more durable.
on August 1, 2016
I debated on this for awhile! I looked at many different baby play gyms and mats. I read reviews and finally decided to give this one a shot. I'm SO happy with this product and it's only been two days. But my baby just loves it! It's really easy to snap together and to take apart. I LOVE the fact you can break it down with one hand! Just push twist and bam it's compact to take to another room. I do place something underneath for a little more cushion ( we have wood flooring). But I think the mat is well cushioned for the money. Also the mat is slippery which other reviews mentioned, making it tough for a baby to get their footing. However, this material is easy to clean! My baby is almost 3 months old and is having a blast. Plenty of room to scoot around or roll over. It comes with cute toys and their are links to add your own. Also it came with a small pillow for tummy time or to prop behind their tiny head. I bought the classic boy version but it would be great for a girl. I find that design to be unisex because it's just vibrant fun colors. For the price this product is awesome! . Hope this helps anyone that was indecisive. :)
on April 12, 2017
I love this activity gym. Besides having all the things a good activity gym should have, it is so stylish. My baby doesn't notice, but I do and it just makes it more fun for me--kind of like dressing him up in all those cute outfits I bought while pregnant. In the end, my baby benefits because he gets more play time. It also makes for great pictures. I now have tons of amazing pictures and videos of my son's first attempts at play that I love to share. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the animals are one-sided, so if they're not facing the right way they there's less for your little one to see. The monkey is especially weird because it only has one arm, no legs, and a tail. However, my little one doesn't seem to mind. There's a good variety of sounds, surfaces and shapes between the four of them.
I as well as my baby really like the simplistic design of this. It looks nice in my house and is easy to fold up and put away...once you learn how to fold it. There really should be something to tell you to push down slightly when you turn to get the legs to collapse!! I thought mine was defective but after 15 embarrassing minutes a friend and I finally figured it out. My son gets overwhelmed on his other play mat that is adorable and has lights and sounds but for him at 2-3 months, it seems to be a bit much. He is generally much happier when switched to this one. The toys are all well made and can be taken off and played with separately. I would recommend this and purchase for friends.
on September 8, 2016
This has been a nice play mat but this afternoon my 6 months old son pulled the rings off the elephant (tore the fabric) and shoved a ring all the way in his mouth. He would've choked had it not been for my mother-in-law's awareness and quick action.
Never underestimate the strength of a little one and never, ever assume the parts of an "infant" toy are truly too big to choke on.

UPDATE: our kiddo pulled another one of the animals off; tore the ribbon with which it was attached. We plan to cut the animals off and use our own. He still enjoys watching himself in the mirror and kicking the frame (it has held up remarkably well!) to make the little boy in the mirror laugh.
on July 5, 2017
Our four month old grandson simply loves this little gym. It keeps him occupied for quite a long time, a provides much needed "tummy time", as well. It was easy to assemble, easy to "fold up", and our little one laughs and smiles at the adorable animals that came with it. He loves his reflection in the mirror as well. I am so very happy I purchased this for him. He enjoys it by himself, and we play with it together. I highly recommend this product!
on July 22, 2017
My lo has fun staring at the different hanging toys especially if I shake them a little, and she has fun reaching for them which she just started doing. I like the feel of the materials, everything seems well made and the arches are sturdy but soft so I'm not worried when she kicks them. The mirror is a nice touch, I hate the distorted look you get though, so it's not exactly a mirror. The patterns are lively and inviting which I'm assuming is perfect for the little ones. Overall I say it is a great buy.
on August 9, 2012
I purchased this activity mat when my baby was 2 months old, and I wish I had purchased this sooner. I've only had it for a few months; hopefully, he'll get a lot of use out of it. This activity mat is not only attractive (I find most activity mats to be too bright and unattractive), but it keeps my baby's attention for awhile. All the toys captivate his attention, especially the toy mirror which can be placed anywhere on the soft bars. This activity mat is also easy to travel with. Two thumbs up from me!

PROS:
- Attractive and easy to clean mat
- Portable for travel
- Movable mirror toy is awesome and captivates baby's attention
- Easy to assemble
- Hanging/dangling toys can easily be swapped with each other and placed on other areas such as car seats, mobiles, etc.
- Cool way to push down and twist the soft bars to make it curve over the mat

CONS:
- Smaller than you'd expect
- Pillow can be used for tummy time but it moves around too much
- There is a dangling toy that has two rings on it. Although my baby loves to play with these two rings, I cut one ring off because I feel like it is hazardous. He is able to accidentally squeeze his finger(s) between these two rings and also squeeze parts of his mouth/tongue as well.
on April 18, 2015
Love this play mat! We got it at about 5 weeks old so he didn't do too much with it. At 8 weeks now baby is starting to bat at the toys, accidentally grabbing the rings on one of the toys, and likes the mirror. I wish the mirror was higher quality and you could actually see yourself and not funhouse style. I really like the color scheme - it's not necessarily "boy" but neutral and not obnoxiously "loud" in color like some other mats. I'm happy with it.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.