Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 30, 2014
We LOVE this. Our home basically looks like it belongs to the baby and he lets us stay here. I love that we can collapse it at the end of the day and reclaim a few feet of adult space.

My fave things about it:
-It collapses and opens easily enough to do it one handed if you're holding your baby.
-It's super easy to pull apart for washing
-You can buy different toys to hang (in packs of 3). We like to rotate the toys out so our baby doesn't get bored.
-We can travel easily with it because it folds up and secures with velcro

We learned quickly that if we put the baby down in it at a diagonal so his feet could kick the base of one of the arches he could shake his own toys. Then we'd just helicopter him around each corner when he started to get bored with the view. So by the time our baby was about 5 weeks old he could entertain himself under this for a good 15 minutes at a time. Now, at 12 weeks, he'll hang out playing with the toys for a half hour or longer. We hang the toys at the high setting when he's laying in it and move them to the low setting (attaching the mirror to the base of one of the arches) to do tummy time. Works like a charm!
review image
11 comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 5, 2017
All Infantino purchases have been enjoyed by grandson. This one took some getting used to, but with addition of other toys or switching out selection (they provide 4), it has been a joy. We use it now with the Bumbo, which placed him at height of apex of bars, and he enjoys more hands on time with the toys on either side of the chair.
This thing washed and air dried quickly, always a benefit.
It is hard to collapse. I have done it about 30 times and it is not any easier than at first. One reviewer provided the trick of pressing down on center orange with one hand and then twisting counterclockwise with other. Great if you don't also have to hold a baby!
on April 12, 2017
I love this activity gym. Besides having all the things a good activity gym should have, it is so stylish. My baby doesn't notice, but I do and it just makes it more fun for me--kind of like dressing him up in all those cute outfits I bought while pregnant. In the end, my baby benefits because he gets more play time. It also makes for great pictures. I now have tons of amazing pictures and videos of my son's first attempts at play that I love to share. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the animals are one-sided, so if they're not facing the right way they there's less for your little one to see. The monkey is especially weird because it only has one arm, no legs, and a tail. However, my little one doesn't seem to mind. There's a good variety of sounds, surfaces and shapes between the four of them.
on January 6, 2018
I have a small house and all of my baby gear must fold down. This is the only tummy time mat that I found that easily collapses. As others said, The trick is to push down on the arch as your turn the knob and then it collapses easily. I had to go back and read the reviews because the directions don’t mention it.
Now for the bad: it is so dang ugly! The picture doesn’t do the colors justice. The “vintage” look is straight 70’s. I’m surprised it doesn’t have orange shag carpeting on it.
on July 5, 2017
Our four month old grandson simply loves this little gym. It keeps him occupied for quite a long time, a provides much needed "tummy time", as well. It was easy to assemble, easy to "fold up", and our little one laughs and smiles at the adorable animals that came with it. He loves his reflection in the mirror as well. I am so very happy I purchased this for him. He enjoys it by himself, and we play with it together. I highly recommend this product!
on August 9, 2012
I purchased this activity mat when my baby was 2 months old, and I wish I had purchased this sooner. I've only had it for a few months; hopefully, he'll get a lot of use out of it. This activity mat is not only attractive (I find most activity mats to be too bright and unattractive), but it keeps my baby's attention for awhile. All the toys captivate his attention, especially the toy mirror which can be placed anywhere on the soft bars. This activity mat is also easy to travel with. Two thumbs up from me!

PROS:
- Attractive and easy to clean mat
- Portable for travel
- Movable mirror toy is awesome and captivates baby's attention
- Easy to assemble
- Hanging/dangling toys can easily be swapped with each other and placed on other areas such as car seats, mobiles, etc.
- Cool way to push down and twist the soft bars to make it curve over the mat

CONS:
- Smaller than you'd expect
- Pillow can be used for tummy time but it moves around too much
- There is a dangling toy that has two rings on it. Although my baby loves to play with these two rings, I cut one ring off because I feel like it is hazardous. He is able to accidentally squeeze his finger(s) between these two rings and also squeeze parts of his mouth/tongue as well.
on April 18, 2015
Love this play mat! We got it at about 5 weeks old so he didn't do too much with it. At 8 weeks now baby is starting to bat at the toys, accidentally grabbing the rings on one of the toys, and likes the mirror. I wish the mirror was higher quality and you could actually see yourself and not funhouse style. I really like the color scheme - it's not necessarily "boy" but neutral and not obnoxiously "loud" in color like some other mats. I'm happy with it.
on December 18, 2017
While the mat itself is very convenient as it folds up and is easily stored out of the way, I would have liked a better designed pillow that is attachable to the mat. The pillow is too small to accommodate both neck and shoulders and gives the baby a kink in the neck. Additionally, it slides on the slippery surface of the mat so the child ends up bonking his head on the floor. If you don't use the pillow it's perfectly fine. Good for tummy time and later on for encouraging grabbing and playing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I am so glad I bought this play mat. I don't know why more companies don't make theirs like this. It folds up into what looks like a parachute. Aside from the convenience, the play value is phenomenal. My baby loves this. The toys are colorful and engaging. Play mats can take up so much room, I wish I had one that folded up like this the first time around. Once you figure out how to do it, it's easy. Twist the knob and press down and it folds right up. To pop it back up, just push the orange knob down to the mat and release. It takes shape again.
on May 11, 2014
This activity mat is awesome--my 3-month-old twins can spend hours on it without getting bored. Pair this mat together with the Bright Starts "Lots of Links" set and you can hang virtually anything on this thing (at any height) and customize it to your baby's liking. The colors on the mat and the four included toys are vibrant and fun, and the mirror is also very interesting for babies. The gym folds up nicely for storage, although I wish it had a better velcro/loop system for closing it up into a nice little package--it currently has some fabric tabs attached to the mat with velcro on the ends that I assume are for tying the mat together (think of bunching up a closed umbrella for storage), but the tabs seem too short and get buried in the mat once it's twisted up so that they're too hard to find and fasten together... I pretty much just gave up after a while. Other than that, this thing is perfect for baby's playtime and is very reasonably priced.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.