Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on March 30, 2014
We LOVE this. Our home basically looks like it belongs to the baby and he lets us stay here. I love that we can collapse it at the end of the day and reclaim a few feet of adult space.

My fave things about it:
-It collapses and opens easily enough to do it one handed if you're holding your baby.
-It's super easy to pull apart for washing
-You can buy different toys to hang (in packs of 3). We like to rotate the toys out so our baby doesn't get bored.
-We can travel easily with it because it folds up and secures with velcro

We learned quickly that if we put the baby down in it at a diagonal so his feet could kick the base of one of the arches he could shake his own toys. Then we'd just helicopter him around each corner when he started to get bored with the view. So by the time our baby was about 5 weeks old he could entertain himself under this for a good 15 minutes at a time. Now, at 12 weeks, he'll hang out playing with the toys for a half hour or longer. We hang the toys at the high setting when he's laying in it and move them to the low setting (attaching the mirror to the base of one of the arches) to do tummy time. Works like a charm!
review image
11 comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 21, 2018
My 6 month old LOVES this!!! Finally he can see his hands that he stares at so much actually interact with a toy! Very helpful when I'm home alone and need to wash bottles or make formula. He's right there very entertained. He also loves the mirror LOL I laid him under my friends' baby's hanging toy and he seemed overwhelmed. I hesitated ordering this. But there's something about it that he loves! And the design is wonderful. Like laying him on one of his quilts. Nothing crazy, but the colors are bright for him! The toys are creative. He especially loves the ones with the hoops that he can grab. The others provide just enough noise that it captures his attention, but isn't obnoxious. Very pleased! Still trying to get it to fold easier. It's either still new or I'm not turning it enough. Lol
on April 12, 2017
I love this activity gym. Besides having all the things a good activity gym should have, it is so stylish. My baby doesn't notice, but I do and it just makes it more fun for me--kind of like dressing him up in all those cute outfits I bought while pregnant. In the end, my baby benefits because he gets more play time. It also makes for great pictures. I now have tons of amazing pictures and videos of my son's first attempts at play that I love to share. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the animals are one-sided, so if they're not facing the right way they there's less for your little one to see. The monkey is especially weird because it only has one arm, no legs, and a tail. However, my little one doesn't seem to mind. There's a good variety of sounds, surfaces and shapes between the four of them.
on January 6, 2018
I have a small house and all of my baby gear must fold down. This is the only tummy time mat that I found that easily collapses. As others said, The trick is to push down on the arch as your turn the knob and then it collapses easily. I had to go back and read the reviews because the directions don’t mention it.
Now for the bad: it is so dang ugly! The picture doesn’t do the colors justice. The “vintage” look is straight 70’s. I’m surprised it doesn’t have orange shag carpeting on it.
on July 5, 2017
Our four month old grandson simply loves this little gym. It keeps him occupied for quite a long time, a provides much needed "tummy time", as well. It was easy to assemble, easy to "fold up", and our little one laughs and smiles at the adorable animals that came with it. He loves his reflection in the mirror as well. I am so very happy I purchased this for him. He enjoys it by himself, and we play with it together. I highly recommend this product!
on July 22, 2017
My lo has fun staring at the different hanging toys especially if I shake them a little, and she has fun reaching for them which she just started doing. I like the feel of the materials, everything seems well made and the arches are sturdy but soft so I'm not worried when she kicks them. The mirror is a nice touch, I hate the distorted look you get though, so it's not exactly a mirror. The patterns are lively and inviting which I'm assuming is perfect for the little ones. Overall I say it is a great buy.
on April 18, 2015
Love this play mat! We got it at about 5 weeks old so he didn't do too much with it. At 8 weeks now baby is starting to bat at the toys, accidentally grabbing the rings on one of the toys, and likes the mirror. I wish the mirror was higher quality and you could actually see yourself and not funhouse style. I really like the color scheme - it's not necessarily "boy" but neutral and not obnoxiously "loud" in color like some other mats. I'm happy with it.
on December 18, 2017
While the mat itself is very convenient as it folds up and is easily stored out of the way, I would have liked a better designed pillow that is attachable to the mat. The pillow is too small to accommodate both neck and shoulders and gives the baby a kink in the neck. Additionally, it slides on the slippery surface of the mat so the child ends up bonking his head on the floor. If you don't use the pillow it's perfectly fine. Good for tummy time and later on for encouraging grabbing and playing.
on June 7, 2017
We bought this mat specifically for travel, but use it almost every day. Although it takes some elbow grease to turn the top knob and get the legs to collapse, once it's broken down, it packs up nicely. Velcro tabs lock the legs into place. Baby loves looking up at the mirror. The tummy time pillow provided is pretty much a joke since it's crazy thin, but we just use another pillow. We're definitely pleased with the purchase.
review imagereview image
on October 10, 2017
My Grandson is 6 weeks old and he really enjoyed this. Honestly, I think he was bored. He looks at the baby in the mirror (I put it on the top) and tries to swing his arms at the little animals hanging down. The mat and toys are washable, so if he spits up a little it can be cleaned easily. It is easy to set up, but you need scissors to remove all the little plastic tags that hold the toys to the mat for shipping..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.