Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 30, 2014
We LOVE this. Our home basically looks like it belongs to the baby and he lets us stay here. I love that we can collapse it at the end of the day and reclaim a few feet of adult space.

My fave things about it:
-It collapses and opens easily enough to do it one handed if you're holding your baby.
-It's super easy to pull apart for washing
-You can buy different toys to hang (in packs of 3). We like to rotate the toys out so our baby doesn't get bored.
-We can travel easily with it because it folds up and secures with velcro

We learned quickly that if we put the baby down in it at a diagonal so his feet could kick the base of one of the arches he could shake his own toys. Then we'd just helicopter him around each corner when he started to get bored with the view. So by the time our baby was about 5 weeks old he could entertain himself under this for a good 15 minutes at a time. Now, at 12 weeks, he'll hang out playing with the toys for a half hour or longer. We hang the toys at the high setting when he's laying in it and move them to the low setting (attaching the mirror to the base of one of the arches) to do tummy time. Works like a charm!
review image
11 comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 21, 2016
This play mat is adorable and neutral. :) The second I put my 4.5 month old under the toy bars she squealed in excitement and kept looking back and forth at all of the toys. I like that there are ribbons in two positions on the bar so you can hang the toys lower or higher depending on your child's reach. Each of the toys are well-made and have a little surprise (like crinkly ears on the elephant, rings to grab on the monkey, etc) and it really keeps her entertained for 15-20 minutes. Which is a lot for her age, and just enough time for mom to eat a hot meal for once. :) The little pillow is good for sliding under her armpits for tummy time, or propping her head and shoulders up so she can get more overhead reach. Totally recommend this play gym!

The only issue I had with it is the top part. You are supposed to be able to easily click it closed so the bars collapse, but it takes a concerted effort and two hands for me. :/
on March 25, 2016
We use this map for our now two-year-old. She used it for about 6 months and by the end of that six months one of the bars was starting to come loose from the top. It was folded put in a plastic bag and stored under a bed until our now four month old was born. At 3 months of age we had to throw the bars away because the foam and metal piece that's inside of it was showing at the top. So, we got basically nine months of ok use out of this toy. Love the colors, but wish we would have spent more on something a little more durable.
on January 21, 2018
My 6 month old LOVES this!!! Finally he can see his hands that he stares at so much actually interact with a toy! Very helpful when I'm home alone and need to wash bottles or make formula. He's right there very entertained. He also loves the mirror LOL I laid him under my friends' baby's hanging toy and he seemed overwhelmed. I hesitated ordering this. But there's something about it that he loves! And the design is wonderful. Like laying him on one of his quilts. Nothing crazy, but the colors are bright for him! The toys are creative. He especially loves the ones with the hoops that he can grab. The others provide just enough noise that it captures his attention, but isn't obnoxious. Very pleased! Still trying to get it to fold easier. It's either still new or I'm not turning it enough. Lol
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I as well as my baby really like the simplistic design of this. It looks nice in my house and is easy to fold up and put away...once you learn how to fold it. There really should be something to tell you to push down slightly when you turn to get the legs to collapse!! I thought mine was defective but after 15 embarrassing minutes a friend and I finally figured it out. My son gets overwhelmed on his other play mat that is adorable and has lights and sounds but for him at 2-3 months, it seems to be a bit much. He is generally much happier when switched to this one. The toys are all well made and can be taken off and played with separately. I would recommend this and purchase for friends.
on January 6, 2018
I have a small house and all of my baby gear must fold down. This is the only tummy time mat that I found that easily collapses. As others said, The trick is to push down on the arch as your turn the knob and then it collapses easily. I had to go back and read the reviews because the directions don’t mention it.
Now for the bad: it is so dang ugly! The picture doesn’t do the colors justice. The “vintage” look is straight 70’s. I’m surprised it doesn’t have orange shag carpeting on it.
on July 5, 2017
Our four month old grandson simply loves this little gym. It keeps him occupied for quite a long time, a provides much needed "tummy time", as well. It was easy to assemble, easy to "fold up", and our little one laughs and smiles at the adorable animals that came with it. He loves his reflection in the mirror as well. I am so very happy I purchased this for him. He enjoys it by himself, and we play with it together. I highly recommend this product!
on July 22, 2017
My lo has fun staring at the different hanging toys especially if I shake them a little, and she has fun reaching for them which she just started doing. I like the feel of the materials, everything seems well made and the arches are sturdy but soft so I'm not worried when she kicks them. The mirror is a nice touch, I hate the distorted look you get though, so it's not exactly a mirror. The patterns are lively and inviting which I'm assuming is perfect for the little ones. Overall I say it is a great buy.
on December 18, 2017
While the mat itself is very convenient as it folds up and is easily stored out of the way, I would have liked a better designed pillow that is attachable to the mat. The pillow is too small to accommodate both neck and shoulders and gives the baby a kink in the neck. Additionally, it slides on the slippery surface of the mat so the child ends up bonking his head on the floor. If you don't use the pillow it's perfectly fine. Good for tummy time and later on for encouraging grabbing and playing.
on June 7, 2017
We bought this mat specifically for travel, but use it almost every day. Although it takes some elbow grease to turn the top knob and get the legs to collapse, once it's broken down, it packs up nicely. Velcro tabs lock the legs into place. Baby loves looking up at the mirror. The tummy time pillow provided is pretty much a joke since it's crazy thin, but we just use another pillow. We're definitely pleased with the purchase.
review imagereview image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.