Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,350 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,537 reviews
on March 30, 2014
We LOVE this. Our home basically looks like it belongs to the baby and he lets us stay here. I love that we can collapse it at the end of the day and reclaim a few feet of adult space.

My fave things about it:
-It collapses and opens easily enough to do it one handed if you're holding your baby.
-It's super easy to pull apart for washing
-You can buy different toys to hang (in packs of 3). We like to rotate the toys out so our baby doesn't get bored.
-We can travel easily with it because it folds up and secures with velcro

We learned quickly that if we put the baby down in it at a diagonal so his feet could kick the base of one of the arches he could shake his own toys. Then we'd just helicopter him around each corner when he started to get bored with the view. So by the time our baby was about 5 weeks old he could entertain himself under this for a good 15 minutes at a time. Now, at 12 weeks, he'll hang out playing with the toys for a half hour or longer. We hang the toys at the high setting when he's laying in it and move them to the low setting (attaching the mirror to the base of one of the arches) to do tummy time. Works like a charm!
review image
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2016
This play mat is adorable and neutral. :) The second I put my 4.5 month old under the toy bars she squealed in excitement and kept looking back and forth at all of the toys. I like that there are ribbons in two positions on the bar so you can hang the toys lower or higher depending on your child's reach. Each of the toys are well-made and have a little surprise (like crinkly ears on the elephant, rings to grab on the monkey, etc) and it really keeps her entertained for 15-20 minutes. Which is a lot for her age, and just enough time for mom to eat a hot meal for once. :) The little pillow is good for sliding under her armpits for tummy time, or propping her head and shoulders up so she can get more overhead reach. Totally recommend this play gym!

The only issue I had with it is the top part. You are supposed to be able to easily click it closed so the bars collapse, but it takes a concerted effort and two hands for me. :/
on March 25, 2016
We use this map for our now two-year-old. She used it for about 6 months and by the end of that six months one of the bars was starting to come loose from the top. It was folded put in a plastic bag and stored under a bed until our now four month old was born. At 3 months of age we had to throw the bars away because the foam and metal piece that's inside of it was showing at the top. So, we got basically nine months of ok use out of this toy. Love the colors, but wish we would have spent more on something a little more durable.
on October 23, 2014
My child loves this thing. I didn't want to buy one for almost $80 and I saw this one was waaayyyy less expensive. I mean come on, they use it for a couple months at the most.

My child spends time batting the toys, looking in the mirror, and also spends tummy time on the mat. The little pillow for tummy time is a little slippery but it works. The toys that hang are great since they rattle. I will take them off and just let her play with the toys sometimes.

The colors are bright and engaging which is what you want at this age. We have hardwood floors and I have to put a yoga mat underneath this mat though. It isn't padded enough to be on the wood floor. My daughter rolled over and knocked her head on the floor since the mat itself isn't padded.

I would highly suggest this product if you are looking for a little gym for your little one.
on February 5, 2014
This is my second time buying an Infantino Twist and Fold Gym. The first time we got this one: http://www.amazon.com/Infantino-Twist-Fold-Activity-Vintage/dp/B002DWALTI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1391625382&sr=8-3&keywords=infant+play+mat. I loved it but thought we were done having babies (surprise!) but didn't want to spend as much on this one this time around since we won't be having more. It was on sale for $24 at the time which is an excellent price compared to the $60+ other ones out there. The colors are a lot nicer than in the stock photos on here. It's easily for a girl or boy. I was debating between the girl version and this one and I went with this one because I know they say bright contrast is good for babies. It's got every color on it (orange, pink, green, blue, purple, red, yellow, black, white, etc) so it's a good mix. The animals are adorable. There aren't any that play music or anything but instead they're like rattles. The mirror is easy to see into and not wonky looking like some. It's very light weight, portable, and folds up easy. The pillow is not attached which is fine with me but wanted to put that out there for others. It is a lot larger than I feel the picture makes it look. Compared to the other one we had, I expected it to be much smaller. I was very very pleasantly surprised at the size... it can be used for a while. Last, the bars and all of the toys unattach so everything can be used separately. The toys can attach on to other things and the bottom can be used as a mat without the bars.
on August 1, 2016
I debated on this for awhile! I looked at many different baby play gyms and mats. I read reviews and finally decided to give this one a shot. I'm SO happy with this product and it's only been two days. But my baby just loves it! It's really easy to snap together and to take apart. I LOVE the fact you can break it down with one hand! Just push twist and bam it's compact to take to another room. I do place something underneath for a little more cushion ( we have wood flooring). But I think the mat is well cushioned for the money. Also the mat is slippery which other reviews mentioned, making it tough for a baby to get their footing. However, this material is easy to clean! My baby is almost 3 months old and is having a blast. Plenty of room to scoot around or roll over. It comes with cute toys and their are links to add your own. Also it came with a small pillow for tummy time or to prop behind their tiny head. I bought the classic boy version but it would be great for a girl. I find that design to be unisex because it's just vibrant fun colors. For the price this product is awesome! . Hope this helps anyone that was indecisive. :)
on June 30, 2015
The quality of the fabric is good and my son loves the toys that were included and I like the way that this folds up. My complaint, though, is that somewhere in the joint, where the bar and the plastic top connect to create the tension that makes the bars rounded, there's a weak connection. Two of our sections have broken, leaving us with only two arching sides. You can see what I mean in the photo. I don't think it's made much difference as far as how my son plays with it, but it's kinda annoying to pay for something that breaks like this.
review image
This is a really cute activity mat. It comes with a good variety of toys and I love that it includes a mirror for baby. I also love that it comes with a tummy time pillow.

I dropped one star because the "twist and fold" part of it is basically worthless. First, it is incredibly hard to twist the plastic piece to get it to fold. I don't know if mine is defective or if this is how its supposed to be. On mine, it is literally painful, takes all of your arm strength, and takes a good two minutes to get it to finally twist over.

Once it does twist, you have to grab the mat part and "fold" it upward. But it doesn't really fold, it just kind of hangs in a large, awkward pile. Its not the quick, neat fold that I expected; this is super disappointing because I was looking forward to being able to keep this in my living room and fold it out of the way whenever needed. I don't see myself using the folding part very often because it's really more trouble than its worth.

Overall, I really like this mat. It's a good size, its super cute and I like the accessories.
on February 8, 2017
So disappointed. My son used to have one (this was 11 years ago) that was a sturdy cotton fabric and was nicely padded. This fabric is like a very cheap, slippery "parachute-like" rayon which makes it impossible for the baby to get a grip to push up for tummy time. It's super thin too. As in hardly any padding. The back of the mat is not cotton, it's that cheap paper-like fabric interlining. Also, it was missing the pillow as other reviews mentioned, and had a horrible chemical smell out of the box. Maybe fine after a wash but the fabric is so cheap, it wont hold up to many washes. I'm returning it which i never do because it's a hassle but it's not even worth $30.
on April 12, 2017
I love this activity gym. Besides having all the things a good activity gym should have, it is so stylish. My baby doesn't notice, but I do and it just makes it more fun for me--kind of like dressing him up in all those cute outfits I bought while pregnant. In the end, my baby benefits because he gets more play time. It also makes for great pictures. I now have tons of amazing pictures and videos of my son's first attempts at play that I love to share. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the animals are one-sided, so if they're not facing the right way they there's less for your little one to see. The monkey is especially weird because it only has one arm, no legs, and a tail. However, my little one doesn't seem to mind. There's a good variety of sounds, surfaces and shapes between the four of them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.