Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,367 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,554 reviews
on March 30, 2014
We LOVE this. Our home basically looks like it belongs to the baby and he lets us stay here. I love that we can collapse it at the end of the day and reclaim a few feet of adult space.

My fave things about it:
-It collapses and opens easily enough to do it one handed if you're holding your baby.
-It's super easy to pull apart for washing
-You can buy different toys to hang (in packs of 3). We like to rotate the toys out so our baby doesn't get bored.
-We can travel easily with it because it folds up and secures with velcro

We learned quickly that if we put the baby down in it at a diagonal so his feet could kick the base of one of the arches he could shake his own toys. Then we'd just helicopter him around each corner when he started to get bored with the view. So by the time our baby was about 5 weeks old he could entertain himself under this for a good 15 minutes at a time. Now, at 12 weeks, he'll hang out playing with the toys for a half hour or longer. We hang the toys at the high setting when he's laying in it and move them to the low setting (attaching the mirror to the base of one of the arches) to do tummy time. Works like a charm!
review image
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2016
We use this map for our now two-year-old. She used it for about 6 months and by the end of that six months one of the bars was starting to come loose from the top. It was folded put in a plastic bag and stored under a bed until our now four month old was born. At 3 months of age we had to throw the bars away because the foam and metal piece that's inside of it was showing at the top. So, we got basically nine months of ok use out of this toy. Love the colors, but wish we would have spent more on something a little more durable.
on October 23, 2014
My child loves this thing. I didn't want to buy one for almost $80 and I saw this one was waaayyyy less expensive. I mean come on, they use it for a couple months at the most.

My child spends time batting the toys, looking in the mirror, and also spends tummy time on the mat. The little pillow for tummy time is a little slippery but it works. The toys that hang are great since they rattle. I will take them off and just let her play with the toys sometimes.

The colors are bright and engaging which is what you want at this age. We have hardwood floors and I have to put a yoga mat underneath this mat though. It isn't padded enough to be on the wood floor. My daughter rolled over and knocked her head on the floor since the mat itself isn't padded.

I would highly suggest this product if you are looking for a little gym for your little one.
on August 1, 2016
I debated on this for awhile! I looked at many different baby play gyms and mats. I read reviews and finally decided to give this one a shot. I'm SO happy with this product and it's only been two days. But my baby just loves it! It's really easy to snap together and to take apart. I LOVE the fact you can break it down with one hand! Just push twist and bam it's compact to take to another room. I do place something underneath for a little more cushion ( we have wood flooring). But I think the mat is well cushioned for the money. Also the mat is slippery which other reviews mentioned, making it tough for a baby to get their footing. However, this material is easy to clean! My baby is almost 3 months old and is having a blast. Plenty of room to scoot around or roll over. It comes with cute toys and their are links to add your own. Also it came with a small pillow for tummy time or to prop behind their tiny head. I bought the classic boy version but it would be great for a girl. I find that design to be unisex because it's just vibrant fun colors. For the price this product is awesome! . Hope this helps anyone that was indecisive. :)
on August 14, 2017
Our baby loves this activity gym. We don't use the provided pillow, and we hung a toy from a different item, Tiny Love Musical Natural Stroll Toy, Arch (the musical sun) from the center, so that if he pulls or kicks one of the arches, or pulls on the animal toys hard enough, he'll get a musical treat. The mirror on that sun also seems to attrack babies' attentions like nothing else. With that little addition, our son loves playing under this, and now he's big enough to pull the animals to his mouth for a bit of a feast.

Even without the sun addition, this is a great little play mat, and I like that the toys are plush rather than all plastic.
on August 13, 2017
I love everything about this play gym except the material of the mat and tummy time pillow. It is super thin and very slippery.

Cons:
It almost seems like there are two different mats being sent out when some reviewers comment how thin it is and others say how soft & cushy it is. Thin and cushy are opposites in my book. The one I received is not cushy at all. I put it on top of a blanket on our rug.
It's so slippery, it defeats the purpose of tummy time. Baby can't get traction with her feet or forearms. She slides off the pillow within moments of being propped on it.

Pros:
The setup and "takedown" is super easy. I love that it comes with the sensory toys to hang in several different spots or take down to be played with. You can put the mirror anywhere on the poles. The colors are bright and fun for baby to discover.

I think this play gym is great for babies on their back, but I was really disappointed for the inability to do tummy time justice. I would recommend this to someone if they didn't plan on using it for tummy time.
on April 12, 2017
I love this activity gym. Besides having all the things a good activity gym should have, it is so stylish. My baby doesn't notice, but I do and it just makes it more fun for me--kind of like dressing him up in all those cute outfits I bought while pregnant. In the end, my baby benefits because he gets more play time. It also makes for great pictures. I now have tons of amazing pictures and videos of my son's first attempts at play that I love to share. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the animals are one-sided, so if they're not facing the right way they there's less for your little one to see. The monkey is especially weird because it only has one arm, no legs, and a tail. However, my little one doesn't seem to mind. There's a good variety of sounds, surfaces and shapes between the four of them.
on August 10, 2017
I like this activity mat a lot, perfect to stimulate my one month old son in bursts. But it DOES NOT twist and fold at all.

This mat DOES NOT easily close up. In fact, mine doesn't collapse at all. It's definitely put together properly and the function to collapse the legs definitely does not work. I did not buy it, however, for that collapsable ease. I bought it because it was affordable and could help give my son some excitement while we're stuck indoors in the heat of summer, which it's great for. I highly recommend putting a pad or towel underneath the mat itself as it is very thin and not cushioned at all.
on November 21, 2014
I purchased this about four months ago and shortly thereafter one of the legs stopped working. It would not lock into place and just hung limp like sleeve of wizard. Just this week another leg actually snapped and started sticking out of the sleeve. This is after just regular use, the thing just sits there on the floor most of the time.

I called the customer support line and left them a message asking about a replacement. If they resolve the issue then I will give the product one more star. It is a nice activity set, simple set up and all. It just is not durable. If they don't stand behind their product then no star for you. Stay tuned...

Update 11/26/2014

After leaving two messages and sending an email, I have received a response from customer support. I haven't confirmed replacement yet but will update this once a resolution has occurred.

Update 12/4/2014

I received confirmation today that the company is replacing the play mat, it's good to know they stand behind their product! I am satisfied with the outcome and have changed my rating to four stars.
I as well as my baby really like the simplistic design of this. It looks nice in my house and is easy to fold up and put away...once you learn how to fold it. There really should be something to tell you to push down slightly when you turn to get the legs to collapse!! I thought mine was defective but after 15 embarrassing minutes a friend and I finally figured it out. My son gets overwhelmed on his other play mat that is adorable and has lights and sounds but for him at 2-3 months, it seems to be a bit much. He is generally much happier when switched to this one. The toys are all well made and can be taken off and played with separately. I would recommend this and purchase for friends.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.