Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on April 4, 2016
Love it! Lots of cushion!! It is bulky, but I don't mind as I wouldn't expect something with a lot of cushion to be able to fold up small. The loop to hook toys comes in handy. My Samsung Galaxy phone with the Otter Box easily fits in the clear sleeve. Although, my baby doesn't play with my phone it is a nice place to keep it while shopping.
review image review image
on August 20, 2014
I bought this for my 10 month old and wish I bought it sooner. Nice cushion so it is comfortable. Loops to hook toys too. She hasn't learned to tilt her head back when drinking her bottle sitting straight up, so she has to lean some. Well, this seat cover has good side cushions. So, I was able to lean her in the seat and push the side cushion under her head like a pillow and she was able to drink her bottle. Without it, I would have to hold it for her b/c the cart is too uncomfortable to lay her head on. I haven't tried the cell phone thing yet b/c I use my cell phone for my grocery list.
on May 26, 2016
This has been a lifesaver! We bought this when my son was 4 1/2 months old (appx. 15.5 lbs) because we needed a solution for carts/high chairs since his infant car seat had recently expired and we decided to upgrade him to a stationary, convertible seat (i.e. no more handy infant carrier to cart him around in and I didn't always want to have to "wear" or carry him especially at a restaurant!). I was apprehensive that it would work on a child so small that still needed to be "propped up" when sitting, but read the reviews and thought I would give it a go. It is amazing! The puffiness (and fold-able sides) that it has creates a little cushion zone in whatever seating area you need and the strap helps hold up your little one so he doesn't slouch! The higher back really helps with support as well as prevents any accidental head bumps on sharp carts. As an added bonus, the pockets for toys/phone are a major hit! We have used this in regular carts, larger Costco carts (only fits in half, but I put my diaper bag in the other side and it works perfectly!), "mall/store" buggies, and a variety of styles of restaurant high chairs (sometimes it is a big tricky to find a way for the strap to fit around the back of a high chair for more stability if there are no slats, but I have made it work in almost all styles due to the range of extension the strap will go!). It is really a versatile cover that I always make sure is with me on every outing, just in case! PS - I have read in other reviews that people have taken off stars for it being "too bulky". No, this will not fit in your diaper bag, but it folds down to be manageable and I have just kept it in the plastic zip-up case it came in that has a handle and is easily toted in and out of places when needed. I believe that the positives of the structure and comfort (my little one has fallen asleep numerous times while sitting in this!) of this seat insert far out way any minor inconvenience that I may have as a parent caring it in and out. I already feel like a pack-mule when I take my kids out of the house, what is one more (awesomely amazing!) thing ;)
review image review image review image review image
on April 18, 2016
Just tried this out for the first time last night. It's very comfortable. My daughter is 4 months old and 12 lbs and can sit up with support. She was still a little too small for it but with an extra pillow for support she was able to sit in it just fine. She fell asleep in it while I was shopping. It's a little bulky to carry around and will not fit in diaper bag but worth it because it had a lot of cushion. The price was a little high especially this one because of the color. If you pick a different color then it's cheaper. Overall still happy with this purchase.
on December 9, 2014
I use this every time we go shopping or out to eat. My 10 month old daughter loves it. I can attach a toy to keep her entertained and I don't have to worry about disgusting sticky high chairs and dirty carts. Win win
on December 5, 2016
I have used this cover for months and I love it! it fits in every basket I have used. i have made it stretch over the Target baskets as well but I usually just let the front piece, that the toys connect to, just hang between the push bar and where the baby sits instead of stretching it over the push bar. (See picture). I put coupons in the little pockets, my phone (my iPhone 6s fits fine), and my keys. It has good padding in the bottom but doesn't push them up enough to be unsafe and you can still buckle them. The side cushions are awesome, you can put them inside the cart as bumpers or drape them over the side of the basket. My son chews on everything in sight so it's nice to have the cart around him covered.
One more thing about TARGET, and this is Target's "fault", you have to extend their straps with the given strap. The back cushion on the cover is nice and thick but makes it difficult to use the store strap to secure your child. My son is 11 months and a 90th percentile baby so you may have it a bit easier than I do with the strap. The related issue is that Target doesn't have metal carts with the bars on them, they have these nice plastic carts with a checkerboard pattern on them. You cannot use your given strap by itself in Target like you can Walmart or a grocery store. You can maybe extend their strap with your own, I have only thought to try this once and had a buckle with a broken piece so I'm unsure if it will work. I actually just had a hand on my son at all times and didn't strap him in on our few visits to Target.
HOBBY SHOPS:
I have used this cover in Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann's. I can get the cover in them, no problem, but it is very bulky in those little hobby store baskets. The strap will end up around Thor waist rather than chest so keep that in mind if you have a a lean and grab kiddo like mine.
I have this item 4 stars because it doesn't conveniently fold up into the elastic straps and this mom doesn't have time to mess with it. I just fold it up as best I can, throw it under one arm and the baby under the other. I should also add that it has held up wonderfully to our multiple outings a week and 6 teeth. It's in like new condition still.
review image
on May 4, 2016
I was very disappointed with this cover. It did not fit right on shopping carts, and it moves around a lot. The side cushions don't provide nearly enough support for new sitters. I used it twice with my 6 month old and am returning it and getting the Summer Shopping Cart Cover instead. I attached a picture of what the cover looked like after a target shopping trip.
review image
on May 21, 2015
Adorable but too big to be put inside a diaper bag. It's OK if you want to keep in the car inside the plastic zippered bag it came with but other than that you would look ridiculous trying to put it inside your diaper bag. Also since some restaurants have smaller/narrower high chairs, this ends up being too bulky for those.
on August 25, 2016
This cover has been essential in our grocery store trips. My little guy likes to be entertained and even when wearing him in the tula at the grocery he became very fussy. I really like this cover, the pockets that hang down are great to stick your phone or grocery list and the clear plastic sleeve to put a smart phone is a great concept, though I try to avoid all screen time for his little eyes. I attach several hanging toys to the loops and he is set. I love the high back on this cover, the only one that I've seen. I did have to use a blanket to provide more cushion and to keep him from moving around so much for the first few months, but now he is 8 months old and does great and will be able to use for years to come.
on September 26, 2016
I love this cart cover. It is well worth the money. I love the extra cushion it provides. My son is 6 1/1 months. He sits up great but can be a little wobbly sometimes so I'm glad he has some extra padding with this cover. We've used it in a shopping cart and a high chair, it works great for both!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.