- File Size: 2714 KB
- Print Length: 337 pages
- Publisher: Dell; Revised edition (April 29, 2010)
- Publication Date: May 12, 2010
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003F3PL8A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#738,663 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #21 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants
- #727 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #2271 in Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Infants and Mothers: Differences in Development Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
He uses three babies as they grow for their first year to show differences -- and how they are all normal. None of my children were like any of the three; all four had some of each child in them. I suspect only these three children are EXACTLY like these three children, and everyone else's child has a little bit of each in them: exactly why he wrote the book as he did.
An absolute great buy for a new mother! I got this for my daughter's baby shower and she has loved it! Nothing *I* say calms her fears about what her daughter is doing, but Dr. Brazelton does!
the genius of this book is that he categorizes
the active baby
the average baby
the quiet baby
He Knows! Depending on your baby's temperament, they are Very Different Experiences during that first year...
i read this when i was first pregnant and it ushered me into a sense of what it would really be like to be responsible for a baby, and not just babySITTING!
then i read the chapter on each month as my daughter grew...
i'm sure i appreciated the wonder of what was unfolding before my eyes every day more than i might have if i'd gotten lost in the neverending feeding, changing diapers chore part over and over again...
it was a Great Gift - and boon to my own confidence as a new mom - that year.
also, somehow between the lines, Dr. Brazelton gets the message across that You Can't Do It Wrong... you are that baby's mother and so by definition, you're doing it right...
there's a new pediatrician who has a book about how to get an infant to stop crying - something like the Happiest Baby on The Block...
that - and this book - are my two favorite essentials.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Early Childhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants