- File Size: 3638 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1974426491
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Higher Bank Books (March 24, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 24, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00V6IF4YW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #97,408 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Infection Z (Infection Z Zombie Apocalypse Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 240 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
At the heart of the story is Hayden McCall, a jobless twenty-five year old who chooses to drown his sorrows in booze and spend his rent money on video games. He is a child in a young man's body. But then the infection happens, and everything changes. Hayden changes, slowly but surely. He has to change in order to survive. This is a zombie story, yes, but it is really Hayden's coming of age story.
Author Ryan Casey has already proven himself to be a master of plot and suspense. With Infection Z, he explores the psyche of his protagonist beautifully, further developing the skill he has exhibited in his previous works, all of which I highly recommend. I am eagerly awaiting the sequel to Infection Z to see where Mr. Casey guides Hayden's journey.
A few...not many editing errors...(no ones perfect) As an avid reader of this genra....I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! With characters well thought out... A twist that doesn't copy the regular zombie books!!
RYAN CASEY CAN TELL A GREAT STORY!!!
Now on to book 2!!!
Most recent customer reviews
Looking forward to the next book!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic