Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$7.99+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on April 18, 2017
I like Robert Thurman. I listen to his podcast too. This book is very well written and easier to follow.
on April 13, 2017
Robert Thurman is a favorite author. I have to read slow, but he is a wonderful read.
on November 3, 2016
Robert Thurman helped me with the book in many ways to fit in to not be in a world where everyone was against me. To find significance in living infinite has helped me progress into a lovable person instead of cruicible by others.
on December 9, 2015
I am not finished with this book yet. but almost. it is in my opinion Robert's best work.
on January 30, 2016
👍🏻
on April 13, 2015
life changing
on March 28, 2011
This is a wonderful book for everyone. I am not a Buddist,but I adhere to nearly everything he writes here. I don't do the meditations, but everything else is wonderful even if one does't do the them.
on October 26, 2015
Not well organized but sincere
on September 2, 2013
It's definitely a new book. Haven't read it yet but I think it's a pod one. My history class need this
on March 22, 2016