Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 239 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 270 reviews
on April 2, 2017
This is an OK hot roller set. The rollers heat up very quickly but they fit weirdly into the base. You have to wiggle them around. i wish they had better clips to hold in place. I have to use very old "U" clips on them. Also, they arrived in terrible condition!! No packaging. Just the roller box with a label slapped on it. Some of the clips were broken.
on June 19, 2017
Update: after having these awhile my frustration only grows. The plastic clips which replaced the pins were the worst idea ever. A perfect example that sometimes you do not need to fix what is not broken. Every morning I get so frustrated using these plastic clips! If you have shorter or thinner hair perhaps they work better.

Just another morning of frustration trying to get the plastic clips to hold and not knock off a curler already in place OR grabbing additional hair tangling it into the clip :(

Overall review: due to clips instead of pins this is a very sloppy process.

Pros:
Exactly as pictured
Curler set works great
Soft covered rollers

Cons:
This does NOT come with pins to hold the rollers
This comes with large plastic clips
Clips are large and awkward
Clips do not hold easily
Do to size as you add next roller clips easily knocked away
This causes the rolling to get loose and sloppy
There is no storage for this pile of large clips

Would not buy again. Also note if you have long, thick hair this is the assorted size rollers.

Details:
4 large rollers
6 medium rollers
6 small
4 tiny
review image
on December 18, 2016
I have very fine, straight hair. I read that this is recommended for stubborn hair.. But it barely curls my hair. The tiny ones will but the curls fall within an hour and don't even stay as pretty waves. So disappointed.
on June 29, 2017
great rollers. have been using heated rollers my whole life and these are very good. I usually use metal clips but these clasp clips are not so bad they don't crease your hair. definitely recommend.
on July 21, 2017
I've tried these several times and the curls just don't look right. Creases show wherever I put the clips. Not sure if it's the design or just me.
on February 13, 2014
This product is light-years from the early days of hot rollers. The rollers are lighter and easier to manage than others. They do become very WARM but not hot. To it's advantage, that means the rollers shouldn't burn your head once they're set in place. Though in order to set a curl you need to heat the hair and then allow it to cool while curled for the style to set. So, this set of rollers is recommended for thin hair and for soft waves. But for long-lasting curls, use a hot curling iron and clip your hair into curls to cool down. The clips for the rollers also are cheap, with bits of extra plastic not trimmed off, and feel flimsy and thin. You get what you pay for. I still recommend a curling iron over rollers.
on April 4, 2017
Sent back...didnt heat decent...After an hour it was barely warm..Buy a different brand...Very cheap..
on September 12, 2013
I gave this item 1 star because it physically appears as described. However, it does nothing for my hair! I am very disappointed. These are nothing like the older model Conair rollers. My hair is 4-6 inches long and I have trouble getting my hair to stay on the roller long enough to put the clips in place. Even though I heat the rollers much longer than directed and leave them in my hair much longer than directed, they fail to curl my hair sufficient for a single comb-through. I have tried several combinations of efforts to achieve body and/or curl, but now I give up. And now it's too late to return for refund!

I would not recommend this item to anyone.
on November 9, 2012
I have been using hot rollers for years and my tried and true Conair set finally gave out on me. I decided to try these because of some of the reviews and the price. Though they do a great job, they don't give me the defined curl I'm used to getting hot rollers. They are easy to use, not hot on your fingers (my fingers always sizzled on my old set). The clips are terrible for the bigger rollers, I have to watch out turning my head so they don't fall off the top! The clips work fine for the smaller rollers and since those are always on the bottom, I don't really mind it too much. For my hair (middle of my back, moderate thickness), they give me a cute, casual bouncy look. It does look nice and stays styled for the day! But like I said, I'm used to getting a more defined curl. I will probably look for a set with more smaller rollers to get that curl :) For people with shorter/thinner hair, they might give a better curl than me with this set! I recommend this set though to those who are new to hot rollers since they are very simple to use and do not burn your fingers and for those are are looking for that slightly curled, Victoria Secret-ish model look!
on April 6, 2014
I ordered this set based on the versatility of 4 size rollers with the velvet flocking which I require in hot rollers. However the rollers are split with a grove for them to "hang" on the heating elements. I have long hair and these splits are horrible as my long hair will get caught and tangle when trying to remove the roller. This set comes with the spring clips which do not hold the curler in place at all, (long hair is heavy). I have always preferred the wire clip as they hold the roller in my long hair much more efficiently. If you want to travel with this set plan on more room in the suitcase for all these spring clips, they take up too much room and you must find a container or bag to store them in. I'm simply not thrilled with this set due to the split groves and spring clips.