|Item Weight||1.93 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.6 x 6 x 15.5 inches|
|Item model number||BC181RR|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Rotating Styler / Hot Air Brush; 2-inch AND 1 1/2-inch; Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-inch spin air brush creates voluminous curls for full body - & - 1 1/2-inch spin air brush creates small natural curls and waves. It also shines as you dry with ceramic technology that safely dries and promotes healthy hair; great for refreshing hair between shampoos
- 2 tourmaline ceramic spin air brush attachments safely dry hair and allow for curl customization ; True ion generator releases up to 100x more concentrated ions to protect hair from damage, for silky smooth results and gorgeous shine
- Spin Air Brush rotates in both directions to volumize and shine. Use with or without spin function; Note – if the customer has the unit on the “cool setting” the item will NOT spin or get hot
- Tangle-free antistatic bristles, 2 heat settings and cool setting for all hair types; bonus protective brush cover included
- Kindly check the user manual for troubleshooting steps
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Refresh your hair between shampoos. With natural tourmaline ionic conditioning, you're sure to love the Infiniti Pro Hot Air Brush Combo Pack from Conair. Even, ceramic heat means less damage, while your sure to love the tangle-free antistatic bristles.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Infiniti Pro - It is lighter weight than the Art Natural and the brushes are softer so they are easier on my hair. Because it is a lighter weight I find it is much easier to use and maneuver. I also notice that the softer spin brush isn't pulling out so much of my hair. The heat settings are good, without getting too hot plus there is a cool setting if you prefer cooler air. The only complaint I have about this one is the cord could be longer, another 12" would have made this perfect in every way.
Art Naturals - The heat settings are good, and they get nice and hot, plus there is a cool setting. The brushes are stiff, they do a good job they are just noticeably stiffer bristles. I can now say after using both that the Art Naturals was pulling out more of my hair (more left in the brush than the Infiniti).
The motor is very weak, less than that on many travel hair dryers. Then there's the problem of the bristles on the brush flattening when gripping hair creating a layer between the barrel and my hair, stopping the hot air from getting to it. So between the 2 design issues it takes my thin medium length hair about 40m to dry.
This is also not at all for curly hair that frizzes, I have never had my hair come out frizzier from a hot air brush as there are just too many soft bristles on the barrel. To reduce frizz I always end up going over my hair with a flattening or curling iron.
Any shape achieved from the curling brush falls out within an hour as there just isn't enough heat coming through to set the hair no matter how much styling product is applied.
Most recent customer reviews
performs well.ease of operation.rave reviews from wife.great price