Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on August 4, 2016
Sounds incredible. Great replacement for the awesome stereo in my car that I had to give up when I had a kid.

Can be dialed up to 11 or all the way down to nearly off depending on how much boom you want or need. Game of Thrones causes closets, recessed lighting and plates to vibrate and rattle at 50% gain, hiphop/edm at full will cause things to fall off of walls.

Damn near capable of shaking your house off of it's foundation... and if you live in an apartment complex think about this purchase, do you really want to be that guy?
on February 17, 2016
the perfect subwoofer for movies and music, my surround sound system has 1300 watts and the addition of the sub is awesome my wife does not like it because several figurines has been falling off from the wall unit. overall i give 5 stars for the TREMENDOUS BASS that comes out of the sub.
on February 1, 2013
This review is more about Harmon, the company that makes the sub. Of course the speaker is awsome, but when my speaker arrived, I didn't notice that the speaker grill left and right bottom corners were broken. I pretty much assume, that this happened in shipping. Well I emailed infinity, and told them I just purchased the speaker, and didn't noticed the broken grill, until a week later. They had me fax my invoice, to prove I purchased the speaker, and promptly sent me another speaker grill, after recieving the invoice. I just have to say, that is good customer service, I have more than $2000 sunk into infinity speakers, on my home theater, and the system sounds really good. Again props to Infinity/Harmon for stepping up and making it right. Thanks Harmon.
Oh if you need a great sub, this one is the one to get.
on December 11, 2016
I've only had the sub for 3 years. Stopped working last night. Very disappointed to say the least. You don't spend this much money on an item and it stop working. It powers on, but no response from the woofer. I only use the sub once in awhile so it should not be "Wore out". Just very disappointed.
on September 1, 2016
I keep turning my head to see where the sound is coming from but it is the subwoofer. Never heard the tune in the song like with this speaker. Hit wide range and thumper. Love It. :D
on November 16, 2016
I could not believe the amount of Base from this speaker even at the volume set at 25%. What a difference in my surround sound system. highly recomended
on January 28, 2015
This 12-inch Infinity is so power full that it shakes all the dishes and knickknack in the two china cabinets and the dogs don't like the floor vibrating so they run out side. I would buy this unit again
on May 4, 2015
I have been holding off on writing a review for this since I was having some issues with subwoofer volume and wasn't sure what exactly was going on. Disclaimer: I am a novice when it comes to setting up home theater audio components and understanding all of the ins-outs with everything.

That being said, the below might be helpful for others:

Turns out the subwoofer setting in my Yamaha receiver was turned down really low and once I manually adjusted that and set the gain and crossover to higher levels, the bass rumbling started.

My Yamaha receiver came with a microphone to use as part of an auto setup feature and for some reason the mic set my subwoofer gain to be really low. Also, don't use regular RCA cables....unless you really have to. I noticed when I had regular RCA cables plugged in that the subwoofer was emitting a strange background hum noise. I bought a Belkin subwoofer cable through amazon and after plugging that in, the background noise hum went away.

I mentioned all of the above stuff in case others have had issues too.

So far, I have no complaints! If, as other reviewers have said, the subwoofer has issues a year from now etc..I will come back and update this review to reflect the change. But right now, I have to be very careful with how loud my overall volume is because the bass is superb on this and it really goes a long way to help with the movie immersion and I really like it.
on August 29, 2016
Easy to hook up and adjust. Fills the room with bass. Hits hard and no distortion even turned up to headache inducing levels.
on February 27, 2013
My last Infinity sub lasted about ten years and the amp just had enough and burned up. I can say during those ten years, it didn't have it easy. With that said, I bought this one to replace it and am pretty confident I will see the same long lasting performance out of this one for the next ten. For under 500 bucks, you can't beat this sub.