Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Infinity Reference 6532EX - EZFit 6-1/2” Shallow Mount Coaxial car audio speaker
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Car Audio Speaker|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.95 x 14.92 x 3.86 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Infinity Premium Sound Quality
- Edge-driven, textile tweeters
- Adjustable tweeter output level
- Plus One woofer cone architecture
- Optimized Frame Size
- Included components: 1 pair of shallow-mount coaxial speakers, 1 pair of speaker grilles, 8 large mounting screws, 8 speed clips,8 small mounting screws,1 pair of adapter rings, Foam mounting tape, Owner’s manual
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Infinity Reference 6532IX 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Speakers - Pair, 6.5 Inch
Infinity Reference REF-3032CFX 3-1/2" 2-way Car Speakers - Pair
Infinity Reference 9632IX - 6” x 9” Two-way car audio speaker
JBL CLUB6520 6.5" 300W Club Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speaker (1 Pair)
Infinity Reference 375TX 3/4" Textile Dome Tweeters - Pair
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Watts and Volts||Amazing Dealzzz||Amazing Dealzzz||EmaticDirect||Watts and Volts|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||6.5 Inch||6.5 Inch||3.5 Inch||6 by 9 Inch||6.5_inch||Tweeters|
New Reference speakers are designed to deliver Infinity’s signature sound in more vehicles. They feature edge-driven textile tweeters for smooth, clear highs and the larger models offer an adjustable tweeter output level control for high-frequency optimization based on installation location or the listener’s preference. Oversized Plus One woofers offer more surface area for higher bass output and enhanced midrange performance. Plus our newly engineered baskets are optimized to fit most factory speaker locations. Available in a range of standard sizes – 3", 4", 5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component – they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the Metra speaker adapters for the F150 so these would bolt right in. I also ordered the wire harness adapters from Metra so I would have a clean installation with no splices. Installation was a breeze and the biggest problem I ran into was just getting the door panels off so I could mount the speakers.
I also replaced the rear door speakers with 6.5" Infinity Reference speakers, in addition to the 3.5" speaker on the dash.
These Infinity Reference speakers sound completely amazing when compared to the factory units. I have lots of bass and the directional tweeters can be aligned so that they point towards the closest listener, which helps to project the high frequencies. They also don't rattle like the factory speakers did.
Had I known how lame the factory speakers were, I would have replaced them as soon as I purchased the truck. :) Would definitely recommend to F150 owners.
Minimal speaker wires cut, used the adapters (separate purchase) which made for a easier and cleaner install. The only cut was made to the tweeters located in the A-pillars. Insulated the connectors with the heat-shrink wrap (probably an overkill) but just to protect from the elements. Although the rear doors were accommodating the 5.25" I bought the 6.5" and made a minor modification to the stock bracket housing and they fit just fine. There is really no need to buy the brackets to fit, just make the minor bracket modification.
Soon to add the sub and the aftermarket amp and head-unit, which will really make the difference! Didn't even add the sound deadening mat and they still push out good sound.
THESE DO NOT FIT THE FACTORY SCREW HOLES FOR A HYUNDAI TUCSON. I had to spend three hours drilling in my own holes into the plastic. I also had to buy the adapter wiring harnesses. It was definitely worth it for me but if you are not willing to put in that extra work don’t buy or you can have someone do it for you :)