- Shipping Weight: 116 pounds
- ASIN: B002RKIH9C
- Item model number: 806737620128
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,699,285 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Inflatable Sport Boat, 9.5 Ft Dinghy, Tender, Skiff, Rib, Inflatable Boat, Zodiac Like, Caribe Like, Full Boat & Accessories Package
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You are biding on one 9ft 6inch Newport Vessels inflatable hard floor boat. This product comes with two aluminum oars, one carrying case, one repair kit, and one removable bench.
- Newport Vessels produces the highest quality products backed by the best customer service in the industry.
- Materials:Floor: 24mm thick aluminum framed custom hard marine coated plywood floor. Boat: Triple Layered 0.9mm Polyester reinforced and coated PVC. Material ensures protection against corrosion, sun, salt, and all destructive elements.
- Comes with all original registration documentation: MSO & Bill of sale. For easy and hassle free registration.
- Newport Vessels conforms to and is registered with the USCG. Ensures safety and easy registration. Boat does not come with a motor. Inflatable boat only!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Features and Accessories: - Two aluminum oars - Heavy duty carrying and storage bag - Foot pump for easy inflation - Pre packed repair kit - One removable marine coated seat - One way drain plug - Four separate air chambers, for safety and longevity of product - Towing D rings - Two Carrying Handles - Marine grade aluminum interior motor pads to ensure transom protection - Transom and Boat support up to 10hp outboard - Oar locks and oar holders Dimensions and Specifications: Model: The Del Mar, Inflated Length: 9 ft 6 in, Inflated Width: 5 ft, Chambers: 3, Weight: 116 lbs, Max Power: 10hp, Max Load: 1,124 lbs, Max Persons: 4,
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The boat is exceptional and far out classes my old Seaworthy dinghy from Boat US. It seems much better built than the current crop of dinghys from West Marine.
The tubes are larger (18") and the main boat has three rather than two separate air chambers. With the mat floor and keel there are 5 separate compartments and best of all it cost roughly half of what West Marine is asking for a comparable boat. It handles beautifully in choppy water and my 2 horsepower Honda four stroke engine seems to be made for it. It's a great, rugged, well built little rascal and I love it!
I might add that I am a retired US Coast Guard Commander, a licensed Master of Sail and power to 500 tons, and have approximately 40,000 miles under my belt of sailing my yacht (A Pearson Vanguard) and assorted other yachts I've delivered for their owners.
CDR USCG (Ret.)